My place is a 160 sqm. Beachfront Pool Villa @ Huahin with 2 BR. & fully equipped Kitchen. You’ll love my place because of The Private Pool Villa right next to Huahin beach. You can jump into the pool right from your bedroom. It's quiet and private, yet it's in the city center of Huahin. What's not to love?? The Villa is great for couples and family
The Pool Villa has its own private pool that can be accessed directly from living room and bedrooms. It is in Marrakesh Condo, Hua Hin. The villa is a few steps away from the beach of Hua Hin. The entire villa is around 160 sqm., spacious and recently decorated. The bathroom has both bathtub and separated outdoor shower. I think it's equivalent to pool villa of famous hotels around Hua Hin but is half the price :)
You can use the kitchen, our private pool and the big pool of the Marrakesh Condo. There are 2 parking spaces, dedicated for our villa. There is also a gym (of the condo) that you can enjoy. Please do not use gym from the resort and spa which is adjacent to our condo project.
My family and I do not live in Hua Hin but we have our staff to help you out. You can always contact me and/or my daughter through Airbnb message box and we are willing to accommodate as much as we can.
1. Please respect our house rules. The villa is our holiday home and we would love to share it with you.
2. This pool villa is situated within a housing/condo compound called Marrakesh, Hua Hin. The property is separated from the Marrakesh Resort & Spa. So you cannot use their hotel facilities. There are others who share common area, pool and the beach are public. Please respect their privacy with no noisy activities and keep the area clean.
- No commercial or pornography filming / photography
- No prostitution, No drugs or illegal activities allowed
- No noisy activities after 11pm.
- No other guests than the pre-advised numbers
- No food or beverage in bedrooms to prevent rodents
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Pooh. Yes!! Like Winnie the Pooh.
I am a retired Asst. Professor from Mahidol University.
My field was Pharmacology but now I am only into friends and family.
I love traveling, in fact, I am a big fan of Airbnb.
I am sure we all do love traveling, So... welcome to my house :)