Excited to be offering a brand new cool and neat one bedroom home on Airbnb. It is a very stylish and ultra modern space which is set in a old victorian true London property, and is now new and modern.
My place is close to Sketch, Chinatown, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, Old Compton Street, Regents Street, Shaftesbury Avenue.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
It is a very stylish and ultra modern space, a luxury high specification modern one bedroom apartment in the centre of town! It boasts an incredible central West End and Soho location, plus it is also extremely quiet when in the apartment and has a silent bedroom on the rear of the building.
Our apartment combines a location in the centre of exciting and fun Soho / West End / Piccadilly Circus, with a truly high quality finish apartment. This includes; Smart TV'S, Solid Oak Flooring, underfloor heating, high quality kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. it can sleep up-to 4 people comfortably with a double bed and two singles.
Whats Near Us? West End Theatres, Leicester Square, Chinatown, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Old Compton Street, 24 hour Casinos, Regent Street; Amazing Shopping (the best in the world?!), Incredible Restaurants For every price range and continent on your doorstep. A short walk to most tourist attractions and galleries. The Thames and South-bank area is a short stroll also.
Our apartment is within a Victorian Building built around 1850 to 1900, however the complete building has recently been transformed into a luxury high quality finish space.
- Private Apartment
- Brand New & Very Modern (Refurbished Very Recently)
- Sleeps 4 People
- Double Bed In Bedroom 140cm x 200cm
- Two Single Beds In Living Space, bed size 90 cm x 200cm
- Internet Connection
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Appliances; Microwave, Laundry Washing & Dryer Machine, Dishwasher
- Bathroom; Shower with Good Pressure and Underfloor Heating
- Living Room; Two Single Beds, large sofa, Table & Chairs
- TV Living Room; 32 inch Smart TV
- Private Apartment
- Living Room And Open Plan Kitchen Area
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Microwave, Dish-washer, Washing & Drying Machine,
- Shower - Good Pressure
- 32’ Smart Tv
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- We meet you at checkin then leave you unless you need help/guidance.
- We are available by phone anytime.
- Call us in emergencies 24 hours, we have three contacts/phone numbers.
- One of us lives over the road from the apartment.
- Our housekeeper is in the area everyday if needed.
- No Elevator In Building, Only a few Stairs Though & we can help bags!
- Check in - we allow bags to be dropped from 11:30, however we need time to clean between 11am, and 2pm so your apartment should be ready no later than 2pm, not always but we do our best!
- The apartment is located in the centre of Soho
- Located in very busy and exciting area, yet this apartment offers a perfect nights sleep with silent bedroom.
- Only Booked In Guests Can Enter
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 พฤศจิกายน 2017 - 19 กุมภาพันธ์ 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 155 คืน
I love the Airbnb idea as I think it is changing the way people can travel, and offers the experience of living somewhere instead of being a foreigner in a hotel, which is perhaps a better experience, and certainly providing alternative pricing! Although I am only based in London sometimes I have lived there most of my life, the West End area for me is the heart of London and offers an array of entertainment and dining options, it is also filled with regular Londoners who work in the area or nearby and choose to meet socially in the small streets of Soho or the plaza at covent garden for after work dinners and drinks. There is an abundance of the best Arts in London nearby with the many theatres and small and large Art galleries.