We are close to the beach, restaurants and dining, fishing, surfing, walking activities, markets and public transport. Our home suits couples, family with 2 older kids, solo adventurers & business people. Enjoy your own private room, direct deck access, plentiful storage & separate entrance. A place to relax, 10 minute walk to 15 km long Mudjimba Beach, longer walk or cycle to Novotel resort, environmental walking track a minute walk away. Free WiFi. Friendly, interesting hosts :)
Your room, bathroom and toilet are separated by a hallway from the rest of the home. A separate bedroom with 2 single beds is also available.
Your room is large, bright and airy with a tropical alcove on one side and access to the deck along another. There's a bar fridge and electric jug for your convenience, and a rocking chair with a wide selection of books to borrow. Your bathroom has a bath, shower and there is a separate toilet. The bathroom window faces an outdoor tropical vista.
You have a separate entrance to your room. You have off street parking.
In addition to your bedroom, bathroom and toilet, the deck outside your room and backyard. Longer term guests are welcome to use the laundry.
We love to help our guests find their way, make suggestions and provide any information. If we can lend you anything you have forgotten, we will. We are open to meeting any special needs or help out with exceptional circumstances that may arise during your visit. We also provide a free pick-up & drop-off service to the airport.
Airbnb pricing format does not allow for two or more people in two bedrooms. Our fee for a second bedroom (even if only one person sleeps in the queen sized bed) is an additional $20/person. This can be paid upon arrival as Airbnb don't have a system to process this arrangement.
- Smoking permitted in designated outside areas
- We own a people-loving small spoodle named Smudge who is irresistible. If you aren't a dog lover though, don't worry, she can be readily kept right away from your space.
- We have a range of brochures about 'what's on' on the Sunshine Coast, a map and details of the local restaurants. Anything else you might need - just ask!
- 2 additional rooms and linen press in your private wing are private and not to be entered.
- Electric jug and bar fridge are in your room.
- There is an outdoor hot and cold water shower for a required rinse off after the beach, especially if you want to plunge into the pool when you get home and before entering the house.
- Bicycles are available to borrow at times.
- We provide a free airport pick up and drop off
- Bus stop to Noosa, Maroochydore shopping Plaza & Caloundra is barely a minute walk from 'home'.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น