An immaculate, bright apartment in the heart of Glasgow's Merchant City. Walking distance to City Halls, Barrowlands, Glasgow Green, St Luke's and Royal Concert Hall for gigs; 5 mins on train to the Hydro and SECC. Loads of restaurants, theatres, art galleries, nightlife and shopping on your doorstep and close to all public transport. Perfect for solo travellers, couples and business people who want to be central for all that Glasgow has to offer.
Thank you for choosing my apartment. Please relax, enjoy and treat it as you would your own home. Here are some things you should know:
1. Please leave the place tidy. No need to make the beds or remove the towels when you leave but do wash up dishes and take the rubbish to the bin room outside.
2. No smoking inside the house or the common areas of the building.
3. Please no additional guests beyond those agreed to.
4. Please do not light candles.
5. Please let me know when you plan to check out so I can retrieve the keys directly from you.
I'm a Chilean Glaswegian who loves Neruda's poetry. A happy day for me is to cycle, sip espresso and watch the world go by. I love world cinema and getting to know people of different cultures.