You get keycode access to the home, a comfy queen bed, and household conveniences just as if you're a roommate.
This is a quiet home with plenty of amenities shared with my roommate and me.
We're glad to chat if you want company, but we also respect each other's schedules (which rarely match up), so we won't keep you up at night playing loud music or having parties.
-A fully furnished guest bedroom and closet.
-Other rooms are shared.
-A TV with an Amazon Fire Stick and guest access to Netflix.
-Full use of laundry and kitchen appliances. (Be careful with the gas stove and oven.)
-Raid the snack cupboard including my extensive tea collection. [Only take from the fridge what you put in it unless you ask.]
-Musician? Show off on the new baby grand!
-Laptop use (as Guest), printer, shredder if needed.
-121" projected screen for movies and games (shared with me).
-Several voice activated lights and other voice features (Amazon Echo).
There are two primary residents who both have varying work schedules. We'll be in and out and interact with you as much as you like.
You'll have uninterrupted privacy in your room, but we spend a lot of time in one of the living rooms. We'd love to watch a movie, play a video game, or sit and chat if we have time.
Please don't touch the grand if you aren't a pianist.
Be advised that the entrances are all monitored by motion sensitive cameras - do not consider shared spaces to be private.
- No smoking, no drugs, no marijuana.
- No guests not listed in the reservation.
- No pets.
- Fridge and pantry have guest shelves.
- You may use the Guest account on the Dell laptop and the WiFi printer.
- You may hold and turn on the lightsaber, but don't hit stuff.
- Anyone may play the electric piano! But turn it down if one of us is sleeping.
- Do not touch the grand piano if you're not a pianist.
- No food or drinks in the piano room.
- Thermostat is next to the projector screen; just don't go crazy (I can monitor and override the settings while I'm away).
I'm a young guy who likes to travel as often as possible! I find excuses to go to nearly any major city for things like sightseeing, hiking, concerts, and air shows. I'm pretty simple; I tend to travel alone and don't need more than a bed and a bathroom. Bonus points if you have a piano for me to play!