Heart of LoDo, Coors Field, Union Station, Sports Authority Field, Ellie Caulkins, Pepsi Center, Light Rail, RiNo, Breweries, 16th Street Mall, Denver Art Museum, Elitch Gardens, Denver Zoo, State Capitol, Brown Palace, Fillmore Auditorium, Ogden Theatre, City Park, Larimer Square, Snooze, Ophelias Electric Soapbox, Aquarium. High ceilings, views, natural sunlight, in the heart of everything, largest rooftop in the city, entertainment 420 friendly. Great for couples, travelers, and big groups.
- 65" TV upstairs, 36" TV downstairs
- Smoking on rooftop only
- 420 friendly
- Keep moderate noise levels M-F 8-5, Be as loud as you want on the weekends
- Do not leave the front or back doors to the bldg unlocked after 5pm business days or any time on the weekends, as this is on the only residence in the bldg. The rest of the tenants are businesses.
- Artwork is off limits, no exceptions
- Computer monitors are available for use, computers are off limits
- All movies, Blu-rays, PS4 & XBox360, available for use (PS4 will not always be there)
- TV's are equipped with 3rd-Gen Apple TV units with Netflix and HBO Now along with other assorted channels.
- TV'S are equipped with Chromecasts
- PS4, XBox360 games, controllers and cables are located behind the DVD movies in black book shelf (do not change character configs)
- Do not adjust settings on audio electronics, they are set for sound on any device, just turn them on/off and use remotes for volume
- Do not leave the premises when washer is active
- Blankets and pillows are located upstairs near bed and tv (brown box)
- There is an air mattress located with the blankets and pillows.
- Add / Remove rooftop furniture cushions when using, put away when not or wind will blow them away
- Dumbbells and exercise equipment can be used
- When using firepit, please ensure the intakes can get enough oxygen or the output will be low. The rocks should be fine as they are.
Denver City professional. Unix & Cloud Engineering for Dell Federal Services. Responsible and clean. I have a knack for being able to motivate and organize large groups of people for fun activities. Rebuilding a non-profit to raise money for the Boys and Girls Club & Colorado Youth at Risk. I enjoy building web pages, snowboarding, playing volleyball, live music, anthropology and planning events.
I've managed seasonal ski houses in Breckenridge/Frisco almost exclusively for the last 10 years with my friends. Houses with appraised values ranging from 300K - 1.8M. No significant issues or concerns from the owners. I can provide referrals if needed.