This listing is located in Midtown Memphis - just minutes away from Overton Square, Cooper Young, and Downtown Memphis. You'll stay in a portion of my home that is completely separate from my own living space. Of course, you're also welcome to enjoy my beautiful front yard and deck.
Not only is my home convenient to the most popular parts of town, it also offers the comfort of a quiet neighborhood and amenities beyond what you'd find in most hotels.
- Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to the homeowner. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. The Homeowner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. Waste from smoking outside the home must be disposed of properly: cigarette butts will not be thrown on the ground.
- The home is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whim they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking is limited to designated spots or on street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily maid service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- No refunds will be given for storms, rain, or other weather conditions.
- Please respect the neighbors and others in the house by keeping noise down after 10:00 p.m.
- If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check- in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
- Guest must check out by 11:00 A.M. Guest is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was in upon check in by making sure dishes are washed and put away, dirty linens are placed in hamper, and the space is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted, and sanitized.
- Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 11:00 AM without the consent of the homeowner are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
- Guest shall allow homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I grew up in Nashville, but came to Memphis 10 years ago to finish my undergraduate degree. Now I work full time and am pursuing my PhD in Earth Sciences. I just bought my first home and am excited to share it with you!