My place is close to Palm Springs, 1/2 hour from PSP airport, the Coachella festival site and Empire Polo grounds, county fairgrounds, Joshua Tree National Park, 100+ golf courses, hiking, biking and horseback riding, the Living Desert Zoo and famous El Paseo shopping district.. You’ll love my place because of It is in a gated, 55+ community that is manicured and has a gym, indoor & outdoor pools, tennis & raquet ball courts, bocce ball courts, two clubhouses & many activity groups and events.
- HOA states 90 day minimum to use facilities. No bookings less than 1 week. Looking for long term seasonal renters.
- The pool is not heated and is best when used April through early November. Pools at clubhouse are heated.
- The two car garage only available for one car and parking in driveway is allowed.
- The bikes and sporting goods in the garage are available to use.
- Home not available January 2017
- Pets allowed with additional non refundable pet allowance, pet must be approved by owners.
- October 2016 is fully booked.
- This is our home, not a rental property, please respect it as such.
- No maid service. Cleaning and laundry is the guests responsibility.
- Quiet community, all parties or events cannot disturb the neighbors or the HOA will assess a fine.
- If a car is parked in the street overnight, a fine will be assessed by the HOA. Park only in garage or driveway past 1 am.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am a working woman who has been married to my husband for 34 years. We have two adult sons that are awesome guys. I ride horses, play golf and love dogs. We like good food, good wine, comedy and movies. We are not embarrassed to be "tourists" even in our own city. I have a small photography business so I usually have a camera around my neck.