This house is located in an area to the northeast of Osaka. It is designed with your comfort in mind, and has the necessary amenities and facilities. The nearest station is just a 5 minute walk away, and you can find several restaurants, as well as a supermarket nearby. By train, you can easily reach major areas of Osaka, such as Umeda, Osaka, and Tennoji, as well as others. Free portable WiFi is provided for your convenience.
-- Entirely rented
-- 3 Bedrooms
Bedroom 1: 1 Semi-Double Sized Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Double Sized Bed, 1 Semi-Double Sized Bed
Loft: 2 Single Sized Futons
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1.5 Unit Bathroom (Shower and Toilet in different rooms)
1 Double Sized Bed (2 Guests)
2 Semi-Double Sized Bed (4 Guests)
2 Single Sized Futon (2 Guests)
★ ACCOMMODATES ★
MAXIMUM - 8 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 Double Sized Bed (140x200cm)
-- 2 Semi-Double Sized Bed (120x200cm)
-- 2 Single Sized Futon (100x200cm)
-- Pillows (2 per bed, except futons)
-- Window Curtains
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Air Conditioning
-- Internet (Pocket WiFi)
-- Washing Machine
-- Laundry Detergent
-- Peg Hanger
-- Trash Bin
-- Electric Kettle
-- Knife/ Cutting Board/ Spatula
-- Frying Pan
-- Gas Stove
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Oil/ Soy Sauce/ Salt and Pepper/ Sugar
-- Bathtub and Shower
-- Shampoo/ Conditioner/ Body Soap
-- Hand Soap
-- Face Towel/ Bath Towel
-- Tissues/ Toilet Paper
-- Hair Dryer
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.
Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
※There are coin lockers available at Sekimetakadono station for storing luggage.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins may be possible if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-ins are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in?
- This may be possible depending on the situation, such as if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- I am sorry, but this is not a possibility.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Fees differ depending on the child/children's age.
-- Age 0 to Age 6: Free!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 27 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello! I'm Kozaburo.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing.
Some details about me-- I work in the leisure sports industry.
My work has brought me to Okinawa, the tropical island of Japan, where I now live.
I love playing soccer on my weekends, and I frequently travel, whenever I have the time.
I began AirBnB, because I wanted to communicate more with people from different countries, and interact more with their different cultures.
It is my hope, and goal to provide you a great stay, here in Japan.
Have a great trip!
처음 뵙겠습니다. 저희 숙소를 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.
저에 대해서 좀 쓰겠습니다.
저는 레저 스포츠에 관한 일을 하고 있고, 오키나와에 살고 있습니다.
휴일에는 축구를 하는 것을 많이 좋아하고 빈 시간이 있으면 여행을 하기 좋아합니다.
여러 나라의 분들과 접하고 교류를 하고 싶다고 생각해서 AirBnB를 시작했습니다.
여러분들이 일본에서 천천히 쉬고,좋은 경험을 할 수 있는 것이 저의 소원입니다.