Located in the heart of Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood. All the nightlife, restaurants, parks and shopping a short walk away. We are minutes away from the train (blue line/Damen Ave) and buses giving you access to anywhere in the city. Perfect spot for summer concerts and festivals.
Historical landmarked building with original wood floors. Safe, tree lined streets in the heart of one of Chicago's most popular neighborhood.
Lockbox entry and street parking (we do not have a garage or reserved parking).
We live locally and a few blocks away
Washer and dryer in unit along with central air and free WiFi.Unit includes a queen bed that sleeps 2, a twin bed that sleeps one and an oversized couch that could sleep 2 comfortably. Extra blankets and pillows can be provided with advanced notice.
We ask that you treat our house as you would your own and be respectful of our neighbors. Check out for most visits is 11am, but given advance notice, we can be flexible.
During your stay, please:
* notify us of any concerns about the condition, cleanliness, or functionality of the apartment
* be courteous of our neighbors and keep music to a reasonable levels.
* Understand that no special events/parties or additional guests are permitted without prior permission.
* Hang wet towels
* Upon checkout please remove all perishables from the fridge and pantries and dispose of all garbage properly. Garbage cans are located through the back gate and in the alleyway.
* Return keys to the lockbox upon checkout. A $50 key fee will be assessed if keys are missing or not placed in box for incoming guests.
Most importantly enjoy your stay and please let us know how we did by writing a review!!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 48 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a married couple who live and work in the same neighborhood as our rentals. We like to travel and have a passion for food (and hockey). We also LOVE giving restaurant recommendations so ask away!