This roomy house is perfectly located in a quiet gated community while remaining close to plenty of restaurants, grocery stores and tons of activities.
This home is geared towards families and business travelers.
It has 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, an office, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room which includes a washer and dryer and a garage which includes a storm shelter.
Welcome home! Whether you’re traveling to the Oklahoma City area for leisure or business, this spacious Oklahoma City house invites you to kick off your shoes and make yourself at home.
The private gated community offers peace of mind and security, while the open floor plan and large rooms provide plenty of space for everyone. Ideal for families, corporate stays and business travelers, the home sits in a convenient location to major Oklahoma City and Edmond interstates and highways.
Inside the House
No stuffy décor here; all of the furniture is comfortable and versatile but still stylish. From the plush towels to wrap up in after a shower to the soft microfiber sheets to lay down in after a long day, everything is cozy, just like at home.
Gather in the family room with gas fireplace for a family game night or relaxing evening in. Spend the night binge-watching your favorite TV shows and movies thanks to plenty of entertainment options through cable, Netflix and HBO on demand. A second seating area provides additional space if you want to spread out.
While you’re here, enjoy your personal theater room. Admittedly, the room is small but the screen is big! Feel free to bring your favorite Blu-ray or DVD to watch on the provided PlayStation 4 or you can pick something from Netflix, HBO on demand or from our library of complimentary movies. Not only are movies fun for all but for anyone that likes to play games, it’s a new experience. We have provided 2 controllers for the PlayStation 4 and several games.
The fully-equipped kitchen allows you to channel your inner Martha Stewart and cook up delicious meals and snacks. It offers granite countertops, center island and four-person breakfast table. You can also gather around the 8-person dining table for meals and good conversation.
When you're ready to turn in, the master suite is waiting. Sink down in the sunken bath and let the hot water wash your stresses away, before drifting off to sleep in the king bed. The suite also includes a large walk-in closet and flat-screen TV with access to streaming channels like Netflix and HBO on demand. The morning routine is a breeze with the master bath's separate walk-in shower and dual sinks.
The additional three roomy bedrooms each have a queen bed, offering plenty of sleeping space and privacy for everyone.
Your comfort continues throughout the rest of the house, with central air-conditioning and heat and laundry room with washer and dryer and ironing board so you can pack light. If you need to stay in contact with work or just want to check your email, the house also comes with Wi-Fi.
For your convenience, we also provide a portable crib and a highchair. We do ask that you please bring your own linens for the crib and please keep the highchair clean and ready for our next guests.
Start your day with a cup of coffee and end your day sipping on a glass of wine in the fenced-in backyard with patio, table and chairs. We even offer a storm shelter for your peace of mind during Oklahoma’s storm season.
Guest will have access to the entire house and garage. The only exception is a closet in the study that is used for supplies.
We live nearby and are happy to interact in person, by phone and or by text as much or little as desired
We really like our neighbors and want to do everything we can to make having a vacation rental next door or on their street a positive experience for them. We greatly appreciate your help in assisting us with that and for helping us care for our home by following these rules:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please don’t leave any cigarette remains in the yard.
2. People other than those in the guest count may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed.
3. Please do not use white towels or washcloths for cleaning or makeup removal as this can cause permanent stains. Please use paper towels for cleaning and grey washcloths for makeup.
4. Please do not create excessive noise at a level that might disturb the neighbors.
5. Please do your best to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets may be permitted but only with prior approval. If approved, pets must be kept off of furniture and the yard must be cleaned before departure.
8. Grilling – Please be careful if you use the park style grill in the backyard. The entire grill, including the handles that are used to adjust the height of the grill rack, get very hot. Also, if you decide to use it, please make sure you clean the grill including removing any leftover ashes. One suggestion is to use a disposable aluminum baking pan for the charcoal which can easily be tossed.
9. Parking – If at all possible, please keep cars parked in the garage or driveway. If a car must be parked in the street, please limit it to one that is parked in front of this house rather than the neighbors. Also, please don’t block the sidewalk with your vehicles.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of these or anything else.
Thank you for your help!