Welcome to your Home Away from Home at our beautiful Sundance Retreat. This stunning 3,000 square foot property is located perfectly just 2 miles north of Main Street Breckenridge to take advantage the endless activities here in Summit County. Sundance has 4 Guest suites plus a wonderful Recreation room which has a Bunk Room area. Best suited for 8 adults using the 4 suites and up to 6 kids using the Bunk/Media Room. Easy access: large flat driveway, backyard, and main level master suite.
Welcome to your Home Away from Home at our beautiful Sundance Retreat. This stunning 3,000 square foot property is located perfectly just 2 miles north of Main Street Breckenridge to take advantage the endless activities here in Summit County. Sundance has 4 Guest suites plus a wonderful Recreation room which has a Bunk Room area. So we are best suited for 8 adults using the 4 suites and up to 6 kids using the Bunk/Media Room. Unlike many homes in the Breckenridge area, ours has a level driveway, a large, flat backyard, stair-less entry, and main level master suite.
LARGE FLAT YARD IS GREAT FOR PLAYTIME
BADMINTON AND HORSE SHOE PIT
BUILT FOR ENTERTAINING - We designed our custom home as the perfect setting for family gatherings. Our gorgeous fireplace and cozy hearth are highlights of our living room a perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes. Everyone can join in preparing the meals in our open kitchen or sharing them in either our dining room or our casual kitchen table. The upstairs recreation room is perfect place for the kids to gather or enjoy a movie together. And finally, what could be better than sunset on our spacious patio followed by a great BBQ.
GREAT FLOOR PLAN FOR FAMILY RETREAT – Our home is the perfect combination of private and common space. Sundance Retreat offers 4 Guest Suites with connecting baths and one with a sitting area and one with a balcony. Our common areas includes our sunny living room, recreation room, dining room and open kitchen, as well as the usable patio and BBQ area.
KITCHEN - The open style kitchen was designed so that everyone can lend a hand preparing the meal, while the kids can enjoy a board game on the kitchen table. Well equipped with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal.
BACKYARD PATIO– Our patio is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning, glass of wine in the evening or to BBQ your next meal in the mountains. Everyone will enjoy joining in a game of badminton in our backyard court.
RECREATION ROOM- The kids will love spending time in the open upstairs recreation room enjoying one of the many games, toys or flat screen TV or using our Ping Pong table.
AMENITIES - Unlike many rental properties in Breckenridge, the drive to our home is easy and flat. Parking for 2 cars inside the garage and room for 3 more on our flat sunny driveway. For your convenience there is a nice size laundry room with full size washer/dryer.
Our property is both easy to access via I70 and Hwy 9. Centrally located, only 2.5 miles north of Main Street Breckenridge. House has easy flat driveway, no stairs to main entrance as well as level access to backyard and BBQ patio. New Hot Tub
The owners are full time residents of Breckenridge and are happy to help with any questions regarding the house or local activities.
There are so many activities to do in and around Breckenridge. We are so centrally located that guests can explore the nearby town of Frisco and easy access to Keystone for night skiing. Breckenridge is only 2 miles away and there is a wonderful Welcome Center there where you can get information on all the things you would like to do or give you ideas. Make sure you book ahead on certain activities like dog sledding as it can get booked up!
There is a Epic Discovery Center at the Breckenridge Ski Mt full of summer activities for the kids. Plenty of wonderful hikes and mountain biking either on the bike paths or on the mountain trails.
Lake Dillon offers a lot of water sports including pontoon boats, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, canoes.
You will have plenty of fun here summer or winter and Sundance Retreat is so centrally located you can get everywhere really quickly.
Rental Agreement for SunDance Retreat
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Sundance Retreat LLC and Renter for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows to the rental of SunDance Retreat a four bedroom plus loft style bunk room, four bath residence in Breckenridge, Colorado
1. Property: The property is located at: 47 Fairview Circle Breckenridge, Colorado.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guests noted in the Renters request for quote and Rental Agreement.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited those noted on Renters request for (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) quote and Rental Agreement. An additional charge of $75.00 per person per night shall be assessed for additional guests beyond that number.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. the “Check-in Date” and ends at 10:00 a.m. the “Check-out Date”. Guest may contact Homeowner within 24 hours of rental to see if times can be adjusted for your convenience.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Sundance Retreat LLC employees access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and number of Guest verification. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the Rental deposit shall be refunded as follows minus a $150.00 processing Fee:
If cancelled within 91+ days prior to the Check-In Date: 75% of funds recieved minus a $150.00 Processing Fee
If cancelled within 46-90 days prior to the Check-in Date: 50% of funds received minus a $150.00 Processing Fee
If cancelled within 0-45 days prior to the Check-in Date: No refunds shall be returned.
SunDance Retreat Rental Rules
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home or on any decks.
2. People other than those in the Guest party, as indicated in the Renters request for a quote and reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any additional persons on the property are the sole responsibility of Guest. If addition Guests stay overnight, then Renter shall be subject to an additional fee of $75.00 per night. Property Manager may enter Property to verify group size.
3. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good condition and working order.
5. Guests shall only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to five vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked on private driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Winter Conditions: Mountain roads can be curvy and steep and built up with snow/ice, so we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. The Property’s driveway is plowed when there is an accumulation of 6” of new snow. We do not refund due to road conditions or airline delays or cancellations due to storms.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. No towels or linens are to be taken from the property. Personal products such as shampoos and lotions are not provided.
9. Fireplaces: Fireplace is natural gas fireplace. Please follow directions while operating and contact us if there is any issues.
10. Hot Tub: Please adhere to the Hot Tub Safety Rules posted in the house:Shower with soap and water before you come in: Enter and exit the hot tub slowly: Please no jumping or diving: Do not bring glass in or near Hot Tub: Do not use alcohol, narcotics or medications whilst in or near Hot Tub: Elderly persons must consult doctor before use: Pregnant women should consult doctor before use: children must be supervised by an adult: Do not enter if temperature is over 104 F: Limit your soak to 15 mins and cool off before re-entry: Anyone with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness should consult with doctor before entering the Hot Tub: Please replace spa cover after each use: Please do not sit or lie down on cover: Please turn off jets after use: Please do not use soaps or oils in Spa.
11. Unavailability of Accommodations: In the event that the Property is uninhabitable due to reasons beyond the control of the owner and if the owner cannot secure comparable accommodations for the Guests, owner will refund the pro-rated amount of Rent and the Security Deposit to the Guest, and this Agreement will be deemed terminated.
In the event that the Property ownership has been transferred and the new owner does not want to be obligated to the terms of this lease, then owner will inform the Guest of pending sales transaction. Upon such notice, owner will assist the Guests to find a suitable replacement property. If none is agreeable, owner will give a full refund of all monies received plus an additional 25% of Total Rent. The additional amount of money refunded to the Guest is specifically meant to compensate for the hassle and potential increased expense of finding another suitable property for your rental period; no other consequential damages will be offered or allowed under the terms of this Agreement.
12. Hold Harmless: Except for obligations of the owner under this Agreement, the Guests agree to indemnify and hold the owners and Sundance Retreat harmless from any injury, loss, or damage they may incur as the result of use of the Property by any Guest. The Principal Guest assumes liability for any loss or damage to any Guest arising from any interruption of utilities or services that are the result of an act of God or are beyond the reasonable control of the owner.
13. Severability Clause: If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this agreement (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
14. Breach: In any litigation between the parties relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs; any such court action shall be held in Summit County, Colorado.