ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Please,read the house rules before you book the place.
Cozy room, only 5 minute walk from city center, and 2 minute walk from main bus station, and the bus stop to the airport. The flat is on 2nd floor. The apartment has an air conditioner, too. There is a big market near the flat. The flat is near the city center, but in a quiet neighborhood.
The apartment is near city center, very cozy, with a young working couple. The flat has three rooms, shared bathroom, and a wireless internet. The kitchen is fully equipped. The room is spacious, with enough sun light, and with the desk for a lap top.
The guests can use the room they rent, the living room with kitchen, and the bathroom.
We are a working couple, but you can ask as for anything you need.
TIP . Using washing machine will be charged 10 euros.
1. Always lock the apartment door, even when you enter the apartment and especially if you are going out.
2. Don't turn off the boiler in the bathroom because it is the only source of hot water in the whole apartment. If you do when you are showering after you finish turn it on again.
3. When you finish using toilet seat, shower and/or sink clean it after yourself.
4. When you first come to apartment I will give you the keys after you present me with the paper with these house rules written in handwriting, so that we know that you have red them, and you agree with them. We do not accept printed paper with house rules,only written by hand.
- We are asking this just make sure that there will be no inconveniences ( for example someone has to use cold water for shower, because other guest forgot to turn on the boiler), or worse, robbing our apartment, because someone forgot to lock it.
- We are a couple where both of us work, so we would be grateful if our guests would respect the building's house rules (no loud noise between 15h and 18h, and 22h - 06h).
- We are both smokers, and we smoke in the apartment.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 64 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are Branislav and Ivana. Two fiancés who enjoy traveling, a lot! Since we got together, and we are three years in love, we traveled throughout Europe quite a lot, on every three to five months. We visited Vienna, Budapest, Bran castle, Skopje (on a few occasions), Ohrid lake, Sofia, Prague,Barcelona,Paris, and many more...
Hope to see Your town soon!
Ivana and Branislav