- Walking distance to quaint East City Village (all the essentials) and Downtown Peterborough, parks and trails, Peterborough Liftlock and Trent University.
- clean, cozy and quiet retreat in a fully self-contained unit.
- parking on green belt west side of house
- Scenic view of Otonabee River Canal off back deck.
- Good accessibility in and out of Peterborough.
- Every effort is made to ensure your visit is positive.
- Suitable for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
1. Please keep price low with no cleaning fee by treating the studio with respect.
2. Please be mindful of noise as this is a shared home.
I've been retired three years now from a provincial government job. I have numerous interests which include canoeing, hiking, Trent athletics centre, reading, puttering in my garden, travelling and all things musical. I enjoy spending time with friends and family and am looking forward to our first grandchild in September. Animals have always been a part of my life including my buff-coloured feline friend, Morris. I look forward to meeting my Airbnb guests and to make their visits as positive as possible.