Enchanting Garden Getaway suite in English basement with separate entrance, in private home, conveniently located to everything RVA...breweries, restaurants & history, minutes from University of Richmond, VCU, Downtown, Carytown, Short Pump, Historic Monument Avenue. Enjoy this serene space in the near west end with every amenity you'll need. Dog friendly with exercise trail and dog park in this quiet neighborhood. Ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families.
-We hope you will treat our special space the same way you would treat your own...please keep it tidy while you're here.
- Dogs ok. Certain breed of dogs not permitted. Must be approved by owner, with a $10 fee per animal. We have 3 entertaining dogs that will probably want to interact.
- No loud parties or events.
- Plenty of street parking.
- Smoking permitted outside only.
- GUEST ACCESS: Guests have access to outside lower decks, garden and private entrance on side of house.
- Other areas of home accessible only with owner permission.
-Cable TV-Verizon FIOS
-We prefer you don't bring people back to the suite that aren't on the reservation.
- When sending a request, please tell us about yourself and the reason for your visit.
Former Richmond Broadcaster, marketing and communications professional, semi-retired, warm personality with vast knowledge of the city and its many special places.