Bright and airy two bedroom beach house, with magnificent view to the Aegean Sea, beautifully situated in the hip and trendy Kalo Livadi, 3 min walking distance from the beach, 5 min driving distance to Ano Mera and only 15 min driving from Mykonos Town (Chora).
The house is fully equipped, can accommodate up to 5 people and is divided in two levels both of which have a spectacular view: 1st level living-dining area & kitchen and 2nd level bedrooms.
We are looking forward to hosting you.
The house is designed with traditional Aegean architecture features and has Cycladic details and wooden ceilings throughout.
The property is fully equipped, can accommodate up to 5 people and is divided in two levels, both of which have breathtaking uninterrupted views to the sea and the beach.
1st Level: Living space and dining area, main bathroom with bathtub and open plan kitchen at the entrance level, overlooking at a large balcony/terrace with panoramic sea views and a shaded outdoor dining and lounge area. The living space also has two comfortable sofa-beds.
2nd Level: Two bedrooms (one double, one single) and a second shower/bathroom and shaded lounge terrace with breathtaking sea views at the upper level.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge and freezer, hob, coffee maker, kettle, microwave oven, cutlery and utensils.
The beach house is part of a complex of 3 buildings and offers a free parking spots.
All rooms on the house are accesible.
- TV/DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen: Fridge, oven, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, kettle, cutlery, utensils
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap.
- Fresh linens and towels.
- Free parking spots
Either us personally, or a close friend will be available to welcome you in the property and show you around (English speakers).
We will take you through the house rules and respond to enquiries, as well as provide you with a little booklet with useful tips, local maps and recommendations on places to visit.
We are available to reach via email, social media and the Airbnb app, or even our mobile number and will be happy to provide you with useful tips and anything else we can propose to make your stay memorable.
You will additionally receive further details (maps, guides, information) about how to reach our place prior to your arrival.
Tap water is not drinkable in the island, remember to always drink bottled water
Since this is our summer house, you are kindly requested to respect the following rules:
- Please take care with our furniture/cushions, and avoid sitting on things when on a wet swimming suit (excluding the sun lounger of course :)), as well as making sure to use the coasters for your refreshments as to not damage any wooden surfaces.
- Smoking in not allowed inside the property, however you can of course smoke anywhere outside, including the terrace/balconies.
- Please also try to leave the place in the same clean and tidy condition as found upon arriving.
- Additionally, pease turn off all lights, external doors/windows and blinds and make sure the boiler switch is off when not in the house. Being green and respecting the environment is important so please try to remember to not leave anything unnessasarily operating 24/7.
- Respect the resting hours. The property is part of a complex of three, so keeping it quiet and being respectful with our neighbors, especially at night time would be most appreciated.
- You are kindly requested to not dispose paper or any other garbage in the toilets, for this purpose trash bins are provided on both bathrooms. Replacement bags can be found under the sink and you can find garbage disposal bins at the Kalo Livadi beach entrance at the bottom of our road.
- Use of boiler (hot water heater): In order to have a hot bath turn on the boiler for 20 minutes prior to having a bath/shower. Switch it on and then remember to later turn it off. Please remember to not have a bath/shower while the boiler is still on.
Moreover, by making a reservation you are accepting the following:
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- Name, address and passport number of one guest should be given to hosts for tax purposes
- The host cannot be held liable for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises
- Guests will be held responsible for any damages or actions that break the law
- Use of illegal drugs in the property is prohibited.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are Jason and Eirini, two siblings with roots from the beautiful islands of Mykonos and Crete, both born and raised in Athens.
We are based between Athens, London and Mykonos, love to travel and experiencing new things and we have recently extended our skills to hospitality aiming to becoming great hosts!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions, hints or tips to make your stay an amazing experience!
We hope you enjoy the beauty of Greece and help make your trip unforgettable!