Visit The Commander's Retreat and watch sunrises over the Gulf of Mexico from your front porch and Sunsets over Galveston Bays from the back porch or the lighted private pier! There are redfish, trout, flounder, and crabs to be caught from the 150’ pier. Yachts, sailboats, kayaks, and commercial tugs and barges frequent the Intracoastal Waterway just a few hundred yards off this private pier. A short walk out the front of the house gives you access to the beach for some fun in the sun.
We have 2 full size sleeper sofas in the living room if extra beds are needed.
Most importantly, we hope you will enjoy your stay! Please respect the house and neighborhood as it were your home. There are many full-time residents in the neighborhood that patrol and keep watch. They are the eyes and ears of the community and report misconduct if/when it occurs. If it is found that any rule is broken then you (the renter) and all guests may be asked to leave the property immediately with no refund on the remaining stay or deposit. Our rules are simple to go by but we still must spell them out. We want you to enjoy your stay!
1. Have fun and follow the other rules!
2. NO ONE UNDER AGE 25 ALLOWED WITHOUT A LEGAL GUARDIAN PRESENT. If anyone under the age of 25 is on the property without a legal guardian present then you will be in violations of the rental agreement. You will be asked to leave the property immediately and will lose all rents/deposits already paid and will not receive a refund.
3. NO MORE THAN 10 PERSONS ON THE PROPERTY AT ANY GIVEN TIME. The maximum number of people at the house at any given time cannot exceed 10. This includes people that are outside of the property or inside or staying the night. We are on a septic system and more than 10 people can cause issues. If at any time more than 10 people are on the property at the same time then we will ask them and/or you to leave.
4. Please keep all property and people on our property. DO NOT trespass on neighbor’s property.
5. FIRE PITS ARE NOT ALLOWED. No exceptions.
6. The grill MUST be used downstairs and out from under the house and away from the stairs and other flammable objects.
7. We understand you are here to have a good time but please refrain from playing loud music and yelling especially if neighbors are present and late in the night. Sounds travels far and we don’t want our neighbors getting upset.
8. NO SMOKING. Smoking is only allowed downstairs and not on the deck or inside the house. This is grounds for immediate removal. Please be courteous and throw your butts away and not on the ground.
9. NO PETS unless otherwise granted permission via e-mail or text message. This is grounds for immediate removal. We do allow dogs only on a per case basis and charge a $25/day fee with a $10/day additional pet fee.
10. Please keep the noise down at night. If in doubt, please take the party inside.
11. RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBORS. Please be mindful of any neighbors around the property. Please refrain from loud talking/noises/music after dark and especially after 10pm. You can hang out on the deck but please keep noise to a minimum so I don’t get a call from the neighbors if they are around.
12. If you have any questions on the rules, please call or text Matt at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at any time day or night.
Thanks for following our simple rules and we hope you have a great time!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 54 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น