My place is close to beach, train station, freeway and shopping.
1800 sf with 4 BRms and 2.5 BAs. Three rooms have queen size beds and one with full, dressers with mirrors. Some has night stands. An extra full air mattress is provided which can be setup in the family/activity room.
Kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, dinnerware, basic seasonings and utensils. Appliances include all stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove with griddle and convection oven and microwave.
- No overnight guests, quiet time after 11PM.
- It's a residential neighborhood, so please be considerate and be nice to your neighbors :-).
- Parking is allowed on the drive way in front of the garage at the back of the house. Please don't block the alley or park in neighbor's space.
- Be sure that any dishes are washed before leaving - that is not included in the price to the housekeeper.
- Notify us if any dishes or glasses are broken.
- There will be water and snacks in the kitchen in case you check in late and stores are closed. Feel free to use the condiments and kitchen supplies. If you consume snacks and/or use large amount of supplies (foil paper, ziplock bags etc.), please replenish them for the next guests.
- No smoking ANYWHERE on the property - any cigarette butts found will result in a $50 reduction in the security deposit
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We have been living in SoCal since 1999. Both my wife and I are Engineers by trade although in different disciplines. We enjoy the outdoors and love to travel. Outside of day job, I manage a few rental properties as a hobby. I like meeting new people from all over the world.