STR Lic# 2016-BFN-00079 New, modern apartment in Platt Park. Walking distance to Old South Pearl restaurants and shops, South Broadway's Antique Row and two light rail stations for easy access to downtown and stadiums. HDTVs with DirecTV, wifi, laundry, garage parking, private yard, well-equipped kitchen and a/c. Short drive to Old South Gaylord, Denver University and Cherry Creek. Easy access to I-25.
-Guest must have verified ID through Airbnb.
- Extra Guests- Visitors are allowed beyond booking number, with host permission, however, no more than booked guests up to four guests may stay overnight.
- Absolutely, no animals of any kind on or in the property.
-Absolutely, no parties of any kind and number of people in apartment may not exceed six at any time.
-Take conversations inside past 10pm.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind permitted indoors or outdoors by guests or visitors. Includes e-cigs and vapes. You will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Guests and their visitors do not have permission to conduct business of any kind in or on the property. This includes, but is not limited to photo shoots and filming (neither is allowed anywhere on in or our property), pop up shops or food preparation. Guests breaking this rule will be asked to cease activity and leave the same day.
- Trash and recycling should be put in bins at end of stay.
- Treat our home as you would your own.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 11am.
We are a teacher and non-profit professional who've lived in California, Pennsylvania, New Mexico and Colorado.
We love to travel as often as we can and are glad to provide a fun, convenient place for people to enjoy all that Denver has to offer. We try to add in sports, culture and food to every destination (and shopping with our teenage daughter). We've seen minor league baseball in 20 cities and museums from coast to coast and beyond. Some of our favorite places in the US are Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia (and Bethlehem) and Baltimore and abroad we can't wait to get back to Iceland, Prague, London and Copenhagen. Our dream trips include the Norwegian fjords, Puglia, Italy; and Canada by rail.