This apartment is located at a nicest location of Tokyo, very quite neighborhood. Walking distance from all the different shops and restaurants. Also, easy and fast transportation (10 minutes)to shibuya,harajuku,ikebukuro,and aoyama...
In order to creating a comfortable living environment for all the guest, please read the rental policy below carefully.
• Do not flash anything else in the toilet beside the toilet paper
• Do not wear outside shoes into the apt. ( Please change your shoes)
• All the guests are responsible for any damages in the apt. Which caused by the guest after check-in
• Please pay extra attention with anything liquid (such as juice, coffee, soup.. And anything will cause difficult stains) on the carpets and rugs. 3000 JPY cleaning fee will be charged.
• Do not take anything from the apt. When you check out. (Things not belong to you) :)
• Let's save the energy, please turn off all the electronics before you leave.
• There will be one towel and washcloth for each guest to use, please do not use extra one which is provided for the next guest. :)
• This is 100% smokes free property, which means you CAN NOT smoke anywhere inside of the building, if you do smoke outside of the building, please do not take the cigarette butt back to the apt, it will cause a really bad smell. ( Kindly reminder there are many security cameras inside of the building and security staff will also walk around) 3000 JPY fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.
• Please separate all the garbage into different categories. For example:
• • Food waste
• • Plastic, cans, bottles (things cannot be burned)
• • Combustible waste (things can be burned)
• Also, take all the garbage out of the APT. When you check out.
• If you are eating anything with soup, such as ramen noodles, please do not dump the left over into the sink. Put all the food waste into a garbage bag, and taken to the garbage dumpster.
• Most apartment buildings in Japan are wooded constructed, so they're not soundproofed.
• Please keep the noise down.
• It is very common in Japan that neighbors are filing the complaints with
• The building manager or even call the police, if they do consider you are too loud.
• There will be 10000 JPY penalties for violators who got reported. Be careful!
•If someone knocks on the door or the visual telephone bell rings, please ignore it.
Airbnbb are not 100%beingn committed and accepted by the general public, in order to avoid an unnecessary problems, do not mention you are renting the apt to the neighbors. Even though, most of time they will not ask, if they do, please tell them you are stay at friends place.
Please locked the door when you leave the APT. Since I don't have the extra key, there will be 10000 JPY key replacement fee if you lost the key.
Thank you for choosing us, and wish you enjoyed your stay!!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.