Spacious private room in London zone 1, very well connected: 7 min from Angel subway station (Northern line), 30 min walking from St Paul Cathedral, 5 min walking from the Business Design Centre.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers. Please note that this is a private room in a shared apartment.
Spacious and clean room with comfortable double bed, and convenient sofa bed where an extra guest can sleep, coffee table and generous wardrobe. The room is cosy and warm, it has wooden floor and cream walls. Big window facing south with great views of the city's skyline.
Guest are welcomed to use the bathroom and toilet, as well as the kitchen, fully equipped with washing machine, toaster, blender, kettle, juicer, etc. The kitchen includes a breakfast table with two stools.
We can help you with useful tips about the neighborhood, and general information about tourist attractions, must-see places, short trips around London and nice restaurants.
Internet WIFI unlimited connection is provided. The room has plenty of power socket adapters, so you don't have to worry about how to plug your devices no matter where you come from.
- PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL WITH OUR NEIGHBORS and do not disturb them. If you have questions, call us, DO NOT BOTHER THEM.
- Remember to book for the number of people staying.
- Please keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Remember to lock the entrance door when you enter or leave the apartment.
- To flush the toilet cistern, pull the chain firmly and hold it for few seconds. ;-)
- Feel free to control the heating on the radiator located in your room, from level 0 to 5.
- Find your WIFI details on a note in your room.
- Please turn off the lights before leaving the toilet and other common areas.
Enjoy your time in London!