Set in a heritage house in culturally-vibrant Geylang district, the Fern Suite is a spacious room perfect for a group of 3-6. Our house is part of a row of 8 restored 1920s shophouses that have won awards and featured in international media such as The New York Times and Wall Street Journal. Each house has a unique personality and comes with shared living spaces, kitchen and free WiFi. Many food options, cultural sights and 7-minute walk to the MRT makes this a great base for you in Singapore.
Our most spacious bedroom, the amazing Fern Master Suite comes with a double bed (can be converted to 2 single beds), 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed as well as an ensuite private bathroom with bathtub. It is suitable for to 3-6 guests. There is also a lovely lounge are are which is great for catching up with family and friends. You’ll enjoy good quality bedding and linens, regular cleaning services as well as free WiFi.
Please note that this listing is set within a heritage house where there are other private rooms available for rent to other guests. Kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway are shared areas.
The Fern Room includes
• 1 double bed (or 2 single beds) with foam mattress
• 1 single bed with foam mattress
• 1 sofa bed
• Private lounge area
• Ensuite private bathroom with bathtub
• 1 study table
• 2 side tables
• 1 wardrobe
ABOUT OUR HOME
Built during the earlier half of the 20th century, our home has been restored to retain the original rich ornamentation and unique architectural features which reflect the influences of both western and eastern culture.
Each of the rooms in our house features a tropical feel, ensuring you feel right at home in our garden city. Enjoy a large space featuring a shared kitchen, living and dining areas, which provides plenty of room for all our guests. Our home is a 10-minute walk away from Aljunied MRT in Geylang – a neighbourhood with a strong historical feel, plenty of character and many food options that open late into the night.
• Free WiFi / Wireless
• Good quality mattresses
• Good quality bedding and linen
• Quilts and blankets
• Bath towels
• Hair dryer
• Travel adapter
• Washing machine with free laundry detergent
• Clothes dryer
• Clothes rack and a roof top for drying wet clothes
• Tea and Coffee
• Drinking water
• Microwave and stove for light cooking
• Tableware, cutlery and glasses
• Kids' cutlery and tableware
• Highchair for baby (upon request)
• Iron (upon request)
• Baby cot (upon request)
• Room cleaning every 2-3 days
• More frequent cleaning can be arranged for a fee
Apart from this listing, we have other room types at this home:
• The Forest Duplex features 2 bedrooms, 2 double beds and 2 single beds. Suitable for up to 6 guests.
• The Flock Loft Room with attached bathroom, a king bed, 3 single beds. Sleeps up to 5.
In a neighbouring home, we have these room types:
• A stunning 2-Bedroom Duplex apartment features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, pantry. Each bedroom contains 1 king bed and 1 single bed. Sleeps a total of 6.
• The Earth Room with attached bathroom and king bed which sleeps up to 2.
• The Wood Room with attached bathroom and king bed which sleeps up to 2.
• The Water Room with private adjoining bathroom and quality queen-sized sofa bed. Ideal for 1 but sleeps up to 2.
Please look at our other listings, or enquire for more information.
Guests will have private access to the room which has an ensuite private bathroom. The kitchen, dining hall and living areas are shared spaces for all guests to enjoy. Please feel free to exchange travel tips and swap stories with other guests.
Feel free to interact with us, our friendly live-in housekeeper and other fellow travelers. We are locals and love to share our knowledge of hidden Singapore and fun things to do. We enjoy interacting with other travelers and sharing life experiences with you. We believe travel provides new opportunities and experiences, inspires and changes us.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in time is 2pm until 2am. Check-out is 12 noon.
• Late Night Check-in Fee between 11pm and 2am is S$30.
• Early Check-in (8am-2pm) or Late Check-out (12pm-8pm) will be charged at a half-day room rate subject to availability.
Airport pickup is available upon request for a fee. Please enquire for availability and fees.
SAFETY & SECURITY
To ensure safety and security of our guests and home, we have a strict policy of accepting only guests who are verified or reviewed, and have provided an introduction about themselves and their fellow travelers. In the spirit of having a safe and comfortable home for all, we ask guests to kindly provide these details before making a reservation.
We provide cleaning of rooms and bathrooms every 2-3 days. All shared spaces are cleaned daily. Please see our reviews to know that we maintain high standards of cleanliness in our homes (without being overly obsessive). Additional room cleaning is available for a fee.
TOWELS, BED LINEN & LAUNDRY
We provide fresh towels once a week and change the bed linen once in 2 weeks. We provide guests with the use of the washer and dryer at a fee of S$5 per use; we also provide washing powder.
Children up to 2 years / 24 months do not need to be included in the headcount for the number of guests when they share beds with their parents. Children older than that will be included in the headcount of guests.
• 如有必要,房客可预先安排提早入住(早上8时至午后2时)或延迟退房(中午至晚上8时)。 提早入住或延迟退房收费为半日租金。房客能否得以提早入住或延迟退房得视当日房间供应情况而定。
Check-in is after 2pm and before 2am. Check-out is by 12 noon.
In consideration of our neighbours and guests, please do not loiter or speak loudly along the walkway outside our home. Please keep noise levels in the house low between 9pm to 9am.
No additional guests please, as we can only receive the number of guests which you identify in your travel party.
Events and parties in the event space are possible between 9am and 9pm, please enquire.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 693 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น