ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
My place is a tranquil haven to unwind and relax after a busy day out. It is comfortable, lovingly furnished and well equipped, with lovely south-easterly views over Tolka River and Dublin City. It is situated in a tranquil neighbourhood 20 minutes' walk from City Centre, and 10 mins from Drumcondra and Fairview villages with all the shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants, not to mention the wonderful parks and gardens, that they have to offer. Great for couples, friends, and solo travellers.
One bedroom apartment located in Dublin North Central, Drumcondra, around the corner from Croke Park Stadium, on the top floor of a secure, gated building.
Fast and reliable WiFi, a printer, a 32-inch Smart TV, a Bluetooth speaker and radio, a full size digital piano and a 5-octave keyboard, an acoustic guitar.
Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge freezer, fan oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, juicer, Nutribullet, mixers, food processor. A breakfast table in the corner.
One large bedroom/ office with a double bed. Plenty of wardrobe space.
NB: There is also a possibility of using an additional very comfortable sprung mattress, if two guests do not wish to share the double bed.
Full bathroom with electric shower and bath.
Living room has authentic Victorian furniture: a sofa, arm chair, dining table and chairs. (Plus the assuredly non-Victorian digital piano ;)
The apartment has a designated outdoor car parking space. Please let me know when booking if you need it, so I can arrange access.
There is an airy and well-equipped pay-as-you-go gym within 8 minutes' walk.
You will have full use of the whole apartment.
I will meet you on your arrival to show around the flat, and explain any remaining details and get you settled in. I am contactable by AirB&B message, phone, email, or text - please do not hesitate to get in touch if any question, or problem, big or small, arises!
- As it is a quiet house in a residential area, please avoid making noise between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- After using the hob/ oven, SWITCH IT OFF ENTIRELY from the red knob on the wall
- Please NEVER LEAVE THE WASHING MACHINE UNATTENDED when using it, and only use the liquid detergent provided. Otherwise there is the danger of a leak.
- Although there is no need to do any scrubbing or major cleaning as I will take care of that, please keep the apartment generally tidy, wash the dishes, and bring out the rubbish.
- I will provide clean bed linen and towels for your entire stay, so please leave them unwashed!
- Please do not accommodate any extra guests or visitors.