Welcome to one of the best located apartments in Medellin with an easy walking distance to El Poblado’s famed Golden Mile, the most exclusive area in the city...and just a few blocks away is the popular Parque Lleras. This 3 bedroom + den Penthouse corner unit permits you to enjoy, from all angles, the fresh breeze and amazing view of the city and mountains. You will truly be flabbergasted!
A peaceful and tastefully fully furnished apartment located on the 22nd floor that includes the following:
- modern living room integrated with a large open concept balcony offering a breathtaking view of the mountains and city
- the balcony includes a terrace sofa set with a 40 inch TV for your entertainment
- there are a total of 3 bedrooms + 1 studio
- the large bedroom includes a bathroom with shower and a comfortable queen size bed. It’s also equipped with a mobile fan (Medellin's perfect weather makes it unnecessary to have air conditioning or heating) and a wall mounted TV with 80 channels to keep you entertained
- the bedroom links to a large walk in closet that includes towels, pillows and extra bed sheets for your comfort
- the bedroom also includes a landline with free unlimited local calls
- the guest bedroom includes a double bed with a large closet.
- the 3rd bedroom includes a double bed with bathroom and shower as well as a walk in closet. A wall mounted TV in this bedroom is also at your disposal as well as a mobile fan.
- a beautiful studio that includes an office desk with a spectacular view of the mountains.
- fully equipped kitchen with double sink including all appliances, cooking implements and utensils
- a large service area just next to the kitchen with a washing machine and cleaning products.
- sizeable glass dining table with chairs fitting 6 people
- a social bathroom with a shower
- pot lights across the unit
- free high speed wireless internet is at your disposal during your stay
- 2 spacious parking spots are included in the rent
- a pool to relax and bathe in the sun
- all amenities are included in the rent (inc. water and electricity)
- The building has a social room as well as an outdoor terrace
24 Hour Reception, social room, social terrace and pool access
We reply to most queries in less than 24 hours.
Smoking is strictly only allowed in the balcony. Included in the price is a house cleaner that comes once a week to clean the apartment.
This is a brand new apartment with expensive artwork and furniture. We expect you to be careful and treat everything with care please!
GUEST ID: Copy of a valid photo ID must be provided and a Rental Agreement must be signed by all Guests after booking request is processed and before or upon arrival for check-in. The Rental Agreement will be sent to the Guest in a separate email once booking request has been confirmed.
OCCUPANCY/GUESTS: We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy of 6 guests. Please book for the correct number of guests (babies and children count as a guests too). The person whom the booking is under assumes full responsibility of the other guests. Please ensure all members of your party have read the House Rules. No unregistered/unauthorized guests are allowed into the apartment.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT: Check in is from 3 pm to 9 pm and Checkout is at 11 am. Please don't arrive early without prior notice. If you expect to be arriving after 9 pm, please mention this when booking. Later checkouts may be possible, but if so, please arrange it in advance. Communicate your arrival and departure times, and any changes. We want to be sure we have someone here and ready to greet you!
NOISE: Please always have in mind that you are in a residential building. To be considerate to other neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm, especially on the balcony. Parties as well as loud voices and noises are not welcome. The building administration can give fines up to 200 USD every time the police is called for disturbances and this will be taken out of your security deposit. To book you have to acknowledge that you understand this and you, as the organizer, are responsible to communicate this to the other guests.
AGE: Guests under the age of 21 will need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
CLEANLINESS: While we will do a thorough professional cleaning every week (included in the rent), we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down.
RESPONSIBILITY: All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
DAMAGE: We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
PETS: No pets allowed.
SMOKING/DRUGS/PROSTITUTION: Smoking is strictly allowed ONLY IN THE BALCONY. Please use ashtrays, never throw any cigarette butts or ashes below. Prostitution, consumption and trafficking of illegal substances or any other illegal activities are not allowed. Any person not respecting these rules will immediately be dismissed from our apartment without any refund.
BATHROOM: The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins, wet-wipes, cotton-balls, etc. in the garbage bin we’ve provided in the bathrooms.
ELECTRICITY: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights, fans and TVs when it's not in use or leaving the apartment. Mother nature thanks you too.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.