My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, and the city centre. You’ll love my place because of the cosiness. My place is good for business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
***PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE BOOKING***
***Just to clarify, this locale is in Niagara Falls ONTARIO CANADA.........NOT Niagara Falls New York. I do understand that there might be some confusion regarding this***
- There is a pond, please consider this when bringing children and infants, the locale is at your own risk
- This is a recently purchased older house, there are no Air Conditioning ducts, so the cooling is via ceiling fans (some rooms) and oscillating fans to supplement (or in some rooms) If there is someone with a health issue or are very young and sensitive to this please consider this. THE MASTER BEDROOM & ADJACENT ROOM HAVE AC UNITS can be used for people who are a bit more sensitive should there be a very hot day.
- I would like the house the way you received it. Please report any damages if any before leaving.
-Please clean up food-scraps right away (backyard, kitchen, dining room, wherever), keep door closed right after exiting entering etc, there is a good amount of nature in the area, and I don't want to be inviting these creatures in unnecessarily.
- Drinking is allowed on premises, however drunkenness/rowdiness will lead to an instant police call (if you spend a night on the town, sober up before arriving) If you have a friend or family member that might be hard to discipline regarding this, it would be advisable not to include them in your group
- No drug use
- I will accept up to 10 individuals, if you would like to add more there is an extra fee, even though it says there isn't, I don't know how to change that on the profile (I am still new to this)
- Do not invite people who were not on the initial intended guests group
- I ask that all individuals refrain from downloading/viewing of pornography on the premise. Additionally to parents, I do not have a means of filtering the internet, so please be aware of this regarding what your children may view. Thank you in advance for respecting this.
- The house is still being cared for and maintained for the exterior, landscaping may occur, we will do our best to respect your trip
- Please close windows and doors, when leaving the house, and shut off lights and electrical items when not using.
- There are a lot of families in the area with children, there are many seniors in the area as well, please respect the quiet and serenity of the area (refrain from loudness, rudeness or raucousness etc)
- Please do NOT leave valuables in the house, please keep all these items with you. There is no safe box in the house at the moment. I would greatly appreciate this so as to avoid any potential accusations. Thanks!