The flat is located near Parnell Street, Cineworld, James Destilary, Spire, O'Connell (+-15minutes on foot). I think you will like my place because of the location, the atmosphere here is quiet and my space is good for individual adventures as well as business travelers.
Nice cosy and bright bedroom available to rent very close to Dublin city centre(15 minutes)
The apartment is located on the ground floor (or 1st as they say in America) of the building in Smithfield area. The bedroom has bunk beds with clean bed linen and towel. There is a desk to support your laptop in the bedroon.
It will take you about 15 minutes max to get to the O'Connell street and 20 to get to the Temple bar area.
The famous Guinness Store House within 15 minutes walking, as well as the Phoenix Park and a few more.
In this area you will have easy access to the public transport, such as bus, tram, traim and bicycle.
You will have fresh bed linen, towel(ask me if you need one, please), toiletries and cooking utensils .
In case you need something else, there is always a shop just around the corner from the apartment ( five minutes walking ).
I also provide the washing liquid for the washing machine, then you can do your washing during your stay(1 wash per week), but please ask before you intend to use it.
Bare in mind that you will share the the flat with other guests, so be as quiet as you can.
Be kind to one another and feel at home, this is my motto.
- My dorbell is not woring, so always get in touch with via Airbnb app, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), text or call before you arrive.
- Don't smoke inside the apartament
- Please, read all my info message before come.
- Keep my particular objects of the room and the house intact.
- Keep clean and dry the toilet place
- Please keep all clean and organized places
- Keep the house SAFE. Make sure the door is LOCKED. Always double check.
- You will be invited to wear slippers (I have it available here) to walk inside the house.
- No parties and loud music.
- Do not invite other people to the apartment.
- Respect the other guests.
- Do not slam/knock the doors, close the door quietly.
Please, get in touch with me as you have any question.
Once your booking is compleated I will send you all the information into how to get to my place.
From the Dublin airport takes roughly 50 mins to 1 hour to get to our apartment (depending on the transport and the traffic).
- Please keep all clean and organized places,
- Use the bathroom and keep it dry and clean always,
- Keep the house door always CLOSED, it´s important for me!!!!! ,
- You need to use slippers (I have available) with your socks to walk inside the house,
- Not parties and loud music inside the house,
- Not invite new people to the apartment,
- Respect the other guests and enjoy this oportunit,
- and please, not knock the doors, close the door quietly,
- never smoke inside the apartament or in the rooms,
- keep in touch before come to my house, my doorbell is not working,
- Your check-out is until 10:30am. please keep it done.
Write me a little bit about you, and what do you came to do in Dublin, this is always a polite and easy way to receive people.
Welcome here and in Dublin :)
It will be a pleasure to meet you!
I am Brazilian woman, a quiet person. I like to learn new things, to watch film of real facts and I really like to dance. I´m not live with my family, but love to be with them whenever I can =)