This Studio is 1 block from Town Square.
Per our local laws we charge 7% sales tax
VERY SMALL Studio basement apartment, 350 sq ft.
Not suitable for children under 12.
New Queen bed, plus a twin sofa sleeper for one more guest.
Small, but fully stocked kitchen
Direct TV/Satellite; no dvd player
Free parking is available
Shared coin operated washer\dryer
Unlimited hot water
STRICT: No smoking\No pets allowed.
Permit # 6907
Welcome to Jackson Wyoming! This Studio apartment is one of the closest rentals to the famous Town Square with it's Elkhorn arches listed on Airbnb! With only a 1 block stroll to town square you will find yourself surrounded in all the excitement including fine dining, an explosion of art galleries, old western antiques and relics, shopping, and a fascinating Wild West history.
Newly updated, VERY SMALL (TINY), studio basement apartment
Queen bed, plus a love seat sofa
Small, but fully stocked kitchen. Whip up some home cooked meals! Great for lengthy stays.
Fridge\full oven\microwave\coffee maker. No dishwasher.
Regular cooking supplies: pots, pans, cooking utensils, eating dishes cooking staples.
No DVD player
Free parking, regular size vehicles only
Communal/Shared coin operated washer\dryer just steps away from unit.
STRICT: Absolutely No smoking\No pets allowed.
This darling miniature basement studio apartment in the heart of downtown is VERY SMALL with only 350 sq. feet. It is in the basement of a "mixed-use" building with a dental office on the main floor and an architectural firm on the top floor. However, you will find it to be cozy, complete, and very clean. In the beginning of June 2016 it underwent a new remodel including new flooring, paint, artwork, and an extremely comfortable new queen bed. There's also a love seat sleeper sofa for one more guest . The small bathroom does have a full tub\shower with unlimited hot water. This unit is professionally cleaned by a local cleaning service and is well-maintained.
As the photos illustrate there are 2 large windows (with no views however) giving plenty of light. It is nothing like a traditional cold, dark, and dingy basement. Enjoy feet-warming heated floors. AC is not included, but rarely needed. It does come with a nice fan to circulate air and create "white noise" if desired.
The kitchen area is complete with a full-size stove and fridge. It has a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and everything you need to create your favorite meal (pots, pans, and cooking utensils). It does not have a dishwasher. I have tried my best to stock this apartment with the basic food staples including flour, sugar, cooking oil, spices, etc.
Parking: Free parking for one vehicle, regular sized vehicles only. Upon your stay, you will quickly recognize the value of this coveted downtown parking. If you do not have a car this apartment is close to the bus stop and taxi station. Again, this unit is ideal for those wanting to walk and enjoy downtown Jackson.
Outdoor exterior stairs give access to this unit. See photos. The dental office is open Monday-Friday during business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm). You will hear occasional noises during this time. Nothing too loud.
Yummy: I hope you will take advantage of our local favorite "Persephone" bakery shop one-half block away. The luring aroma of their exquisite pastries and treats will leave you anticipating your return. Their delightful breakfast is a great way to start the day.
There is a plethora of fine dining and wonderful restaurants within short walking distance.
Fun: You will notice a sign at the front of this building--part of the architectural firm's sign, which says, "WE DON'T RENT PIGS". For those of you die-hard western fans I challenge you to discover it's meaning and origin. Hint: it comes from a very famous western movie. :)
This is the first time I have rented or listed a short-term rental. I am very excited to share this apartment with others who want to enjoy downtown Jackson. I will promptly and thoroughly answer all questions you have before and during your stay. I can provide you with a number of dining and activity recommendations upon request. I am committed to doing everything I can to make your stay pleasant and memorable.
Town of Jackson legal\approved short-term rental Permit # 6907
Address: 200 E. Broadway, bsmt unit #6
This is 1 of 6 rental units in this basement.
Link to short-term rental ordinance:
- No loud noises after 9 pm.
- Be considerate of the other guests.
- You MUST be in the apartment at all times when using the stovetop and oven. Must use oven exhaust fan and open a window when cooking. Avoid burning food by setting a timer and being attentive while cooking. Burnt food causes horrible smells in the apartment and are difficult to remove.
- Remove laundry promptly from coin operated washer and dryer so other guests may have access to it as well.
-Do not move the furniture.
- Only regular sized vehicles in the parking lot.
-Wash any dishes you use prior to check-out.
DEPARTURE INFORMATION ( WHAT IS EXPECTED OF OUR GUESTS): UPON DEPARTURE, PLEASE BE CERTAIN EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH THE HOME STAYS WITH THE HOME. LEAVE SHEETS ON THE BED AND WE WILL LAUNDER THEM.
1. TAKE OUT ALL EXCESS TRASH- (DUMPSTER IS IN ALLEY SOUTHEAST -KITTY CORNER OF THE BUILDING, NOT DUMPSTER ACROSS FROM THE PARKING LOT)
2. REMOVE ALL FOOD ITEMS OUT OF THE CUPBOARDS (CAN LEAVE FOR THE MAIDS).
3. DO YOUR DISHES
4. ALL LINENS AND OUR PILLOWS LEFT IN THE HOUSE ON THE BEDS
5. ALL HANGERS ARE LEFT IN THE CLOSETS
6. BE CERTAIN NONE OF OUR TOWELS OR KITCHEN UTENSILS ARE MIXED WITH YOUR THINGS
7. CHECK ALL DRAWERS, CLOSETS AND WASHER/DRYER FOR YOUR THINGS
8. LEAVE THE HOME CLEAN AND TIDY FOR THE NEXT VISITORS
9. LEAVE PARKING PERMIT IN THE APARTMENT
10. WE DO LIKE TO KNOW IF THINGS ARE DAMAGED OR BROKEN OR IF LIGHT BULBS NEED TO BE REPLACE SO THAT WE CAN KEEP ON TOP OF THE UNIT FOR THE NEXT GUESTS.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH US.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH US.