Stay in Maui like you live here! All you need is a studio when you come to Maui. You're outside most of the time, right? My little 450 square place is perfect for singles or couples. There is a cute kitchenette with supplies, a rain shower, queen bed, and plenty of style and charm. Located across the street from the beach and conveniently within close driving distance to all the best beaches in Maui.
I am not typically on the island of Maui, but rather at home in Washington state. My representative on the island is available for emergencies.
* Occupancy in our condo is limited to only those included on the reservation.
* No smoking is allowed inside the condo. Hawaii state law prohibits smoking within 25 feet of any building. There is a designated space by the garbage dumpsters (classy, I know).
* No pets are allowed inside the condo.
* One guest must be at least 21 years of age.
* Absolutely no parties/functions within the rental unit. This will result in Guests being asked to vacate the property with no refund.
* All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
* Please remove your shoes at the door and wipe off your feet.
* Please be sure to rinse sand off yourself and shake out towels, beach mats, snorkel gear, and clothing before entering condo.
* Please turn off air conditioner and lights when not in condo to help conserve energy.
* No towels, swim suits, or other clothing is to be hung out to dry on the patio.
* Do not leave food sitting out. This encourages insects, which are plentiful in Maui!
*Please do not leave sticky substances on the counters, floor, in cupboards, or fridge shelves. Wipe up anything that could attract insects.
* Please keep noise to a minimum, and observe quiet time from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. daily.
* Hang the parking permit from your rear view mirror. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. You may park in any available spot.
*Minimize electricity usage to help us keep our rental fees down.
* Laundry room hours are posted outside entrance.
* Lock all doors and windows when not in condo. Do not leave valuables in sight.
*Upon your departure please ensure that:
* My home is left in the same condition as it was upon arrival.
* Garbage removed, and garbage disposal used. There are two dumpsters nearby in the parking lot.
* If you have left over food that you bought while staying in the condo, please throw out anything that is perishable. Things like spices, cooking oils, baking supplies, unopened items, may be left behind. Use common sense.
* Everything electrical is turned off except the refrigerator (Air conditioner, lights, TV, stove, ceiling fans, etc.)
* Lock all doors and close all windows.
* Leave keychain in condo and make sure single key is in lockbox. Please also leave parking permit with keys in condo on the table. Failure to return either will result in $25 replacement fee.
* I personally furnished the condo for you. Please do not remove any items from the condo except those provided for beach use (towels, snorkels, chairs, etc.).
* Anything missing upon your departure, you must pay to replace.
* My cleaning service will vacuum, launder the sheets, towels, etc., and make the bed.