With a privileged location, in the Porto’s downtown historical centre, you will be delighted by this apartment. In a refurbished building full of history, a mezzanine brilliantly distributed in a sunny 70 sqm, with a large stone window that envy any ordinary window. At a leisurely 5 minutes walk from Bolhão metro/subway station and Bolhão Market where you can taste Porto flavours by local merchants.
Exiting the apartment to the left, walk 5 minutes and you will reach the most famous shopping street, Rua de Santa Catarina, where you can sip a coffee in a wonderful Belle Epoque atmosphere at the renowned Café Majestic. If you enjoy architecture, you will be enchanted with the most famous venue of Porto’s downtown, Avenida dos Aliados, just at 10 minutes walk away.
One of the top places to visit, São Bento Railway Station, where there are 20.000 magnificent tiles alluding to the history of transport and Portugal, is at 15 minutes walk. From here, wander trough Porto streets and find Clérigos, the bookshop Lello, Rua das Flores, Ribeira and other top spots at a short walking distance!
This home is ideal for couples, families and friends that enjoy the comfort and relax that this apartment provides. Start your experience in Porto with a free coffee and tea at your arrival and we will provide you with all the practical information that you need.
Enjoy the one Bedroom apartment Mezzanine with one cosy bed for two persons, a spacious sofa bed for plus 2 persons and two bathrooms. A full equipped kitchen: all the kitchen utensils, fridge and freezer, ceramic hob, microwave, oven, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, hand blender and some spices. We will welcome you with coffee, tea, sugar and spices for the kitchen. The nearest supermarket is a 3-minute walk.
At your disposal, you have an air conditioner, high-speed Wi-Fi, TV LCD with national and international channels, hairdryer and ironing facilities and board games. Bed linens and towels, shampoo/shower gel, hand soap and dishwasher detergent are included.
The apartment is all yours.
It is a pleasure to welcome you. We want you to feel very comfortable and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay. You can also call/text us through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
- We have available a cot (10€ per stay), a baby chair and a baby bath. If you need any of these items, please let us know in advance.
- Late check-in (10 PM to 9 AM) has an extra fee of 20€.
- We have homemade breakfast available to deliver by the morning at your door for 8€ per person. You can ask us for more information.
- This apartment is a reputable, legally registered and recognized rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (30839/AL) and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paidholiday accommodation to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Pets are not allowed.
- late check in (after 22h) has an extra fee of 10 euros.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- The subletting of the apartment is not permitted.
- We encourage you to recycle and put the trash in the public container to avoid unpleasant smells.
- Make a conscious use of water to avoid waste. Thank you for protecting the environment.
- Turn off all the appliances, air conditioner and lights you do not need and before your check-out.
- Respect your neighbours avoiding noises after 22H (10 PM) and 8H (8 AM).
- Respect the common areas of the building.
- Smoking is not permitted. The tobacco smoke adds smells that are difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- We have a boiler as heating system. If you take long showers we recommend you take them at different hours so it can reheat.
- If you notice any problems in the apartment let us know immediately.
- Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own.
- Before check-out, please wash your dishes.
- Thank you! The Port’Origami team.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 171 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are two friends with a passion for our lovely city, Porto. Strong entrepreneurial roots, lead us to open our start-up: Port'Origami, Short-Term Rental Management.
Jéssica is a Tourismologist and an avid traveler. Wander several countries in Europe and South America living, working and volunteering in projects of local inhabitants. She like's the picturesque spots that only locals know and love to share knowledge and experiences. Photography is part of her life.
Mariana is a Psychologist and Coach. Perspicacious about people needs, always ensuring the fulfillment of their expectations. With a background in tourism and experience in the real estate market, its entrepreneurial nature led her to join these two passions!
We want you to feel very comfortable at our Port'Origami Homes and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay.
Looking forward to meeting you!