ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
Lilla Fjallstugan is a renovated mountain condo combining Scandinavian design with the rustic South Lake Tahoe outdoors. It is inspired by Emerald Bay's Scandinavian history and furnished with handmade details. Restaurants and the lake are within walking distance. This getaway is perfect for solo or coupled travelers who is looking for a retreat a little out of the box with lots of privacy and the daily necessities of a home. Seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and laundry room on location.
Hi there, I am a visual artist who spent time in Sweden and fell in love with the country homes outside of Stockholm. I was inspired to design an organic swedish living space hand-crafted from nature, thrift stores and some personal art. The concept of getting out of town is to disconnect from city life. The space however has wifi if you are inclined to stay in touch with the media world or watch a flick. You can soak yourself in an indoor bath-tub or the hot-tub by the pool. (Only open in summer). Perhaps grind some beans to make french pressed coffee, play some board games or read a book from the library collection.
12% Occupancy tax not included. ( as of Jan 2017)
Seasonal pool and hot tub. Laundry. Hot tub is open for summer.
I am always a text or email away!
City of Lake Tahoe 12% Occupancy tax will be charged in addition.
Before the trip. Host will be emailing a rental contract to guest(s) for duration of stay. Directions to location will be emailed closer to date of arrival.
Thank you for choosing LILLA FJALLSTUGAN for your vacation rental. Below in this email is the rental agreement. When you make a booking, you agree to the rental agreement and rules below. Check-in information with the key code, directions, etc. will be emailed to within the week to the date of arrival.
“LILLA FJALLSTUGAN” RENTAL AGREEMENT AND RULES
The unit (#202) is located in the St. Francis of the Woods Condominium
Complex at 516 Emerald Bay Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.
(Check-in time after 4 PM)
(Check-out time before 11 AM)
Number of people in party: 2 adults
PAYMENT – Payment is arranged through your AIRBNB booking – thank you.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT- Guests will be responsible for damages up to $500.00 under the 14 days AIRBNB Damage Security Deposit Policy. Owner will not claim if:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, smoking damage, pet damage, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster.
d. All keys are placed back in lock box and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No lost or damaged linens.
g. All kitchen dishes are washed (including: utensils, glasses, bowls, and pots & pans, etc).
h. No early check-in or late check-out, unless approved by owners.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or manager of condominium complex.
j. Additional cleaning costs other than normal cleaning processes may apply. Examples of additional cleaning expenses are: spills or stains on carpets or furniture, evidence of pet hair on furniture or linens (blankets), stained comforters or blankets, spills in refrigerator, dirty oven interior or stove top, pet mess left behind on premises, etc.
k. Assure you close the screen door for glass slider and bedroom door the whole time you are there during the off-winter seasons (excluding closed glass slider door) to assure no animals enter the unit and create a disturbance. Renters will be responsible for any additional cleaning costs that occur for animal entry and damages.
CANCELLATIONS - A Thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than Thirty (30 days) prior to arrival will accrue no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full total cost. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. Owners are not responsible for cancellations that arise from natural events or situations beyond their control: snow storms, hazardous road conditions, closed highways and roads, forest fire smoke impacts, heavy rain, wind events, droughts, power outages, and heat waves. Any credit card fees accrued for a cancellation through the website are the responsibility of the renter.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST. Any check-out past 11AM that is not approved by the owner that effects cleaning services will be charged $100.00 from security deposit/authorization. If you need or would like to check-in earlier please contact us (at least the day before) at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). This is a NON SMOKING unit inside the condo (evidence of smoking will result in additional cleaning cost). It is permissible to smoke outside on the porch. Please dispose of cigarette butts in ashtray on porch table and empty ashtray upon check-out.
3. Quiet hours are between 10PM and 8AM. Any noise complaint issues and fines will be the responsibility of the renters.
4. Pets are not allowed inside the unit. Any signs of pets will result in additional cleaning fees as necessary.
5. Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms: Batteries are changed annually to assure safety, do not remove alarm from wall at any time. In the event that an alarm continuously beeps exit the building and call 911 immediately.
6. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to two(2) persons.
8. LONGER MINIMUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
11. In the event of a power outage due to weather or any unforeseen natural event, renter agrees not to request a refund for the days effected.
12. Renters will not request a refund in the event of late arrival or “no show” due road closures and unforeseen weather conditions. Monitor road conditions during the winter season.
* Owners are not responsible for second story or adjacent condo unit noises that may occasionally occur when units are occupied. Noises include but are not limited to: walking on floors, moving of furniture on floors, water flow through pipes in condo unit walls, or television or music at reasonable volume. If second floor occupants are making unreasonable noise after 10 PM through 6 AM renters may notify owners or condo complex manager the following day to get the after hours noise problem addressed.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved by owners in advance.
a. South Lake Tahoe, CA is a mountainous/forested lake area that is the dwelling environment for insects, allergies and wildlife. Insects may be in the dwelling at any time of the year. Home owners are not responsible for insect bites (spiders, bees, ants, etc.), seasonal allergens (pollens, etc.) or wild animal bites that may occur on the property.
b. Black Bears are common throughout the year and will break into your vehicle if there is food left inside while the vehicle is not occupied. If a bear gets 3 official complaints, they may be relocated or killed. Please remove food from your vehicles. Vehicle owners will be responsible for any wildlife damage that occurs to their vehicle.
c. The assigned parking spot to this unit is across the parking lot next to the dumpster. It is OK to park in front of the building if the other spots are not occupied. Do not use covered parking on the back side of the unit.
d. Be cautious parking under trees. It is common during strong wind-storms in the spring and fall that pine cones will fall from the pine trees and break windows or damage vehicles. Vehicle owners will be responsible for any fallen debris damage that occurs to their vehicle.
e. When in and around the pool/jacuzzi area, the renter holds complete responsibility for any children or members within their party. Please no glass in the pool/hot tub area, plastic cups and cans are acceptable.
f. We supply some games and activities for our guests; however some games have small pieces or parts and are not suitable for young children, i.e. toddlers and infants, who may put things in their mouths. Do not allow young children to play unsupervised with games.
g. Please, no glass containers or bottles are allowed in the pool/Jacuzzi area.
h. Local internet services are provided during rental period and may be intermittent or unavailable at times. Unavailability may be due to issues with the service provider or local weather conditions. Owners will do their best to correct issues if they arise but are not financially responsible for reimbursement costs if internet services are intermittent or not available.
Prior to checkout: All dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases on top. Please leave all used towels on the bathroom floor. Before leaving, please turn off themostat. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut. Wooden bedroom slider door is left open for heat circulation (Fall, Winter, & Spring). Assure kitchen gas oven and stove range burners are in the off position. Kitchen refrigerator and freezer doors are closed. Glass slider porch door curtains are shut (Fall, Winter & Spring). All lights and electronics are off, which include: bedroom wall scone dimmer, fireplace light, porch light, closet light, stereo, and televisions. Don’t forget to remove your IPOD or MP3 device from the stereo. All perishable food is removed from refrigerator. Garbage is removed from unit and placed in dumpster. Keys are placed back and locked in key-box.
The condominium unit owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters & guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Any damages or expenses that accrue will be applied towards the $500 security deposit/authorization of this contract. Any additional damages and expenses greater than the $500 deposit/authorization will be the responsibility of the renter. Renter acknowledges responsibility.
As owner of this rental property I verify and acknowledge that the contents within this rental agreement are accurate and true:
Thanks Again for your business
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน