ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Convention Center near the best shops, art, music, coffee, and nightlife. Great for exploring the shopping district, and the Waterfront. Ideal for business professionals, interns, & others relocating to Seattle.
*Background checks may be required!
*3 day minimum Stays.
*Business Travel Preferred!
*Discounts for Amazon return customers
We've updated our reservation requirements for the guest making the reservation. Particularly our background check. Nothing substantial has changed, but you can review our third party background check site at (URL HIDDEN) It is a fairly simple process, and is $24.99 for the applicant. Please provide us the email address in which we can send you the link for the background check. Once we receive confirmation, usually within 24 hours, we can send you the PDF check in guide to your vacation rental.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. If you are opposed to the background check we can decline the reservation request, and allow you to pick another rental.
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in is after 3PM
House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items
6. Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with AIRBNB. Please contact me directly for any needed items.
7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
9. Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from checkin until checkout.
10. Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11. Guests may be asked to provide a birthday as some properties may require proof of a basic public records search. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Luxe Hubs has been delighted to host guests since April 2013. We furnish and equip each of our corporate suites as if we were going to live there ourselves - we are confident you will find everything you need to "live like a local". We enjoy hosting so much that we have now added multiple properties throughout downtown Seattle for corporate travel and vacation stays. If the property you are viewing is not available for the dates you need, please check our other properties. We look forward to welcoming you to Seattle.
Mackenzie's list of countries travelled include- Germany, France, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, Canada, and Mexico.
Lilly's include- China, Cuba, Canada, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Brazil, Ecuador, Chile, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, México, and Belize.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน