A modern lake house retreat, with private lake access and property to leisurely enjoy all Lake Travis has to offer. Truly majestic lake views. 30 minutes to downtown, for those looking for the "best of both worlds".
2 private bedrooms:
* One configured as the Master with a Queen Bed
* One as a Study with Queen Size sofa-bed and oversized Chaise (comfortable for sleeping one).
* Common area also has a Queen sleeper sofa if needed.
* Pet fees: $25/night/pet, max $150/wk total (all combined)
• Extra sheets, pillows, quilts, linens for sofa beds are stored in the closet in the Green Room on the first floor. Door is labeled "Bed Linens".
• Extra Pillows are in the same area, door labeled “Pillows”. :)
• Extra bath towels, hand towels, washcloths etc. are stored in the cabinet in the bathroom on the first floor. Door is labeled "Bath Linens".
• Kitchen towels are in the bottom drawer under the knife rack
• Feel free to use our washer dryer in the laundry room. Laundry supplies are in the left side cabinet directly above the dryer.
• Please do not store away any linen or towels you may have used
• When checking out, please bring any towels, sheets, pillowcases, quilts, bathrobe or linens you may have used to the laundry room on first floor.
Kitchen & Kitchen Appliances:
• We’ve got a fully stocked kitchen. Look around and you’ll find everything from strainers, can openers, blenders to toasters. Big pots, and small, baking dishes and storage containers! Feel free to use and please use appliances with care!
• Outdoor Charcoal Grill available for use. Do NOT use on the wooden deck, but anywhere else is welcome. Please dispose of the coal ash when done, and return to Pool area.
Dishes and Dishwasher
• Cleaning supplies are in the cabinet below the kitchen sink
• Before departure please wash all the dishes, pots/pans etc. used during your stay. Just leave the dish washer running is fine.
Trash, Garbage Removal:
•When leaving please dispose all trash in green garbage cans located in the garage. Recycle in the blue can.
•For your convenience we have provided for dog poopy bags under the kitchen sink.
•All Pet waste should be disposed in the white Doggy Poopy Can located on the side of the house by the garage
This is a quiet, laid back residential area so we appreciate your consideration towards that. We request you to please be courteous to our neighbors by keeping your noise levels reasonable, both on the property and by the lakeshore.
Quiet Hours - Per Austin City Ordinance:
•A person may not make unreasonable noise between the hours of 10.30pm and 7am.
•You cannot make any noise or play an instrument that is audible at an adjacent business or residence between 10.30 PM and 7.00AM
•You may not use sound equipment that produces a sound that is audible beyond the property line that produces sound in excess of 75 dBA between 10:00 PM and 10:00 AM
•Please don’t use the Garage. If an exception is needed please check with us for approval
•We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed to stay ☺
• Pet fees are $25/night/pet up to max of $150/week total (for all pets combined). Max 2 pets without special approval.
• No pets on the furniture, unless you use your own protective cover.
• Flea/Tick Policy — all pets must be on tick and flea prevention.
• Please be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re off the property
• Pets may remain alone in the house so long as the pet is well-behaved. However, if your pet is disturbing or causing damage, then it cannot be left alone and must remain in your control.
• We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests/neighbors. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, we have sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. We also reserve the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
• If our house or property requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, we may charge for additional services and repairs.
• Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should we request this information from you at any time.
•Please be sure to clean up pet waste clean-up inside the house and throughout the property, including the lake shore
•Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s). Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless hosts and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
•No-Smoking inside the house
•We have provided several sets of coasters, we request you to please use on all tables and wood surfaces
•Vacuum cleaner, carpet spot cleaner, Windex and other cleaning supplies are provided, please use appropriately and proactively to keep the environment clean during your stay. Vacuum cleaner is in the closet near the laundry room.
•We appreciate you leaving the house close to the condition you received it in as much as possible
•The Garage in general is personal space of the owners. Other than disposing garbage in the trash cans, please refrain from touching or using anything stored in the garage.
Lake Rules & Swimming :
•Enjoy the pool for your kids or just to cool down! Absolutely No Diving.
•Children should not be allowed without Adult Supervision.
•Swim At Your Own Risk.
•Children should not be allowed without Adult Supervision.
•Enjoy the beautiful hill country lake access! Be careful on the cliff side path as there are no railings at this time
•Lakeshore – Enjoy the rocky boulder beach! Water levels fluctuate, be careful of submerged boulders. Do not Dive.
•Regarding the property line and the neighbor’s dock:
oPlease don’t use the dock, it is not ours
oBe respectful of property line as indicated by an Spray painted marker
•Enjoy swimming in the lake; life jackets are provided for your safety
•Three Portable folding chairs are available to use as you please… take to the lakeshore or otherwise. These are located in the closet near the laundry room (with the Vacuum).