ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Come and relax in a beautiful lakefront home, nestled in a quiet location on Franklin Pierce Lake. Wake up to coffee directly looking out on the lake front porch, or a nice dinner outside while watching the breathtaking sunset. This property is great for safe paddle boating, fishing, swimming or floating in the water. Enjoy day and night activities for all ages in downtown Antrim, Hillsborough, or Keene. A perfect destination for avid travelers, couples, or families!
Come and relax! We have plenty of room for your boat or watercraft, or use of our 2 kayaks. This area has great fishing right off of the dock or lawn area. The property is great for safe paddle boating, fishing, swimming or floating in the water. The lake is steps from the lawn; a fantastic area to play in the shallow water as it gradually deepens leading to the raft.
First floor has a fully equipped open concept kitchen/dining/living area, 1 full bathroom (with washer and dryer), and a full slider with a screen to the lakeside deck. Living room includes full cable TV and a DVD player. Stairs lead to 3 fully furnished bedrooms: 1 large room with 1 closet, queen size bed, and access to the balcony, 2 smaller bedrooms with full size beds- one with access to the balcony. Each room has enough closet space for needed belongings.
Enjoy the rustic feel throughout with hardwood floors and a stove fireplace in the kitchen area. There is no air conditioner; however, ceiling fans and several smaller fans are available. Laundry and Internet are on site and available for your use. There are several adult and children life jackets on site and it is strongly suggested while in the water or other water activities.
If anything is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us! Whether it is through person, email, or phone we want to make sure that our guests have the best stay possible in The Cozy Place!
Just a bit of extra information for you:
Downtown Hillsboro has a few pubs/restaurants:
*Tookymills (URL HIDDEN)
*Brickhouse (URL HIDDEN)
*Mama McDonoughs Irish Pug (URL HIDDEN)
*Sampan Chinese (URL HIDDEN)
*Mediterrano (URL HIDDEN)
*Henniker Brewing (URL HIDDEN)
Also within a few miles: Shaws, DD, Liquor store, Subway, McDonalds, Pharmacy, Pizza
Antiques: Great place right at the intersection of Rt 9 and 31, also a few on the way from Keene.
We have a gas grill, but an open fire would depend on the weather. Due to the severe dry weather lately, there is a ban on the open fires. Hopefully that will change!
Directions: iphone gps gets you right to the house. Car gps generally sends you somewhere wrong!
- No more than 8 guests.
- Only use "The Cozy Place" landline for emergency situations only.
- Before departure, we ask that you would leave our place as you found it; as you would expect someone else to leave it if you were renting!
Please make sure
1. Dishes are clean and not left around the house, outside or dirty in the sink
2. Towels/sheets should be in the dryer before departure so no clothes will have a bad odor and/or be sitting in the washer for an extended period of time
3. Trash must be separated for recycling. Clean cans and bottles in one trash can and all other wastes in other. Empty and dispose of recycling and trash in the bins provided outside of the house
4. Strip beds and leave bedding/pillows on the bed--checking for left behind clothing articles
5. If items are moved, please return them to original location.
6. House-hold items such as blankets and pillows should not be used as outside chair cushions
7. Please make sure gas tank on grill is turned off
8. Clean and unplug coffee pot
9. Turn all lights and fans off
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.