Malibu House is just 10 minutes, 1.5 miles to Hollywood Beach & Hollywood Boardwalk. The Hollywood Beach Golf Resort is less than a mile and open to the public. Malibu House is centrally located between Downtown Hollywood and the Beaches. The Hollywood Lakes park like setting is quiet and very peaceful. This home is perfect for all of your travel needs, pleasure or business, it is fully equipped with everything including cooking and dining needs plus all linens, towels beach towels and chairs.
Malibu House has a stunning Pool. Located 10 minutes from the Boardwalk and Downtown Hollywood. All 4 bedrooms have king size beds and Hi Def flat screen TV's. Living room also has 55" Smart TV w/ Sony Sound Bar and Premium Cable. Free WIFI
Malibu House is new to the Vacation Rental market. Lovingly redone by their new owners. The pool has a Jacuzzi. Our pools are heated Dec-May. There is plenty of outdoor dining area and many lounge chairs. Equipped with a gas grill for outdoor cooking enjoyment. This is an Excellent location just 10 minutes from World renown Hollywood Beach and Boardwalk. Every bedroom has a new High Def flat screen TV & the living room has a 55" smart TV and plenty of comfy seating. Enjoy everything South Florida has to offer in this great Vacation residence. Great kitchen stocked with everything you need to cook and dine. Or go out to one of our great local restaurants. The Hollywood Boardwalk has miles of oceanfront strolling with live music every night in one of the local Bars and Restaurants. Margaritaville has created a public resort with music in the Band Shell right on the beach. Hollywood truly has it all.
Entire House and Yard
Office and Staff are available as needed
- Minimum Age Requirement is 25.
Some Holidays have minimum stay requirements.
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM, unless otherwise agreed.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Pets are permitted with prior authorization
3.There are to be NO PARTIES OR EVENTS.
4. It is essential that all outdoor entertainment and loud noise must stop by 9:00 PM out of respect for the neighbors.
5. We will not rent to groups of vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
6. RESERVATION/SECURITY DEPOSIT- A reservation/security deposit of $500 is required to reserve the house. The refundable deposit automatically converts from a reservation to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent however, it is fully refundable on or before seven days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table or lock box and unit is left locked.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. Items 2, 3, 4 & 5 are adhered to and there are no violations of house rules as posted in the house.
7. The payment of half the total rent must be received 60 days before the date of check in and the second half must be received before 30 days prior to date of check in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags and laundry detergent. Propane refills are the responsibility of each guest. We do not provide the refills, only the tanks.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in including item #5.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in
writing in advance.
12. The tenants must park within the property. Any on street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else’s property. Through access must be maintained on the street.
13. Every attempt will be made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The Owners do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacements may be promptly taken care of to the best of the Owner’s ability. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Weather Conditions
b. Power outages.
c. Adverse weather or road conditions.
14. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility , for any injuries that may occur to Tenant, Tenant’s family and/or invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, Tenant’s families and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising there from. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for injury, property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants. If the subject property has a swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub located theron. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant's own risk. The Landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant's occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and/or hot tub, and the tenant will indemnify the owner and property manager for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant's occupants or guests.
15. All properties with ValGal Vacation Rentals are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside using the receptacles provided. A $200 cleaning fee will be applied to any guest's account if it has been determined by ValGal Management or Staff that smoking has occurred inside. Charges will automatically be deducted from the security deposit or charged to the credit card on file.
I have been managing Vacation Homes in South Florida for 10 years and loved every minute of it. I am from Southern California but have been blessed to live in stunning South Florida for the last 30 years.
Come and visit the Caribbean in the US.,PARADISE!!!