From back stone patios to wrap around deck,there is surrounded by woods privacy. 3mn walk to renowned Backshore2miles open ocean to ride, bike or walk,run-while Atlantic's surf heard right from yr bed. Internet &Netflx inclus. Landline available. Offstreet parking available. Come, InJoy! But dont forget to help us stay green. We will all benefit!
'Studio' Bedroom with Fireplace and kitchenette corner--Fridge, Micro, CoffeeMkr, Burner all in room, but restroom facilities shared. I call the room mostly private as it is the front of the house that I made into a bedroom by blocking one entrance With blankets & dresser and adding an accordion door at the other entrance - typical island arrangement. But price does Reflect the Makeshift element that does work. Only bedroom on that level of house. Keeping a radio going (classical, or whatever) lends a little more to privacy factor. Nevertheless, island cottages you hear everything. But it's worth it hearing nature everywhere with ocean waves in the background! Hardwood floors through out.
Accommodation is a bedroom with fireplace for ambiance, and just around the corner is shared bath. Each room has amenities which create a studio effect - small refrig toaster oven, microwave, burner. Access to main house kitchen is allowed with discretion--to be discussed.
Present to Help, be Hospitable! (Whether it be by cell or actual presence in my PJ'S, I want to Help!)
Outdoor fireplace is Wonderful & we encourage usage by trying to keep someone around and can point out places to gather wood from Neighbors who want to get rid of theirs. And you can always buy a super Gathering of wood at the grocery store in the front. Renting bikes from Brad even in the winter is a great idea. Mountain bikes travel all the roads relatively well, but of course, always be smart!
Please inquire before booking a long-term reservation.
- Plse be green w/us. Use only towels necessary, etc..
- In heating season, surcharge will apply if you do not handle heating temps with similar Green/Island Understanding attitude (conserve always)
- No parties or such. Space is for one person only.
- Respect for House, Your surroundings, Nature and esp. ISLAND Plumbing!
- Bring houseshoes if u please, street shoes not are not allowed. Shoes off & on at the door. Houseshoes, just socks help most of nature stay outdoors.
- Surrounded by woods, care for the firepit & fireplace.
- Chillax (is that how it is spelled?) & Fun most of all!