READ OUR REVIEWS! Jump back in time in this 22' 1972 retro glamper camper with ALL the comforts of modern living - amenities galore (and even storage space). Tucked behind a cute cottage in the Fairmount Historic District - a quaint, safe, and very walkable neighborhood, just one mile from Magnolia Ave. We are centrally located in Fort Worth, just minutes from TCU, downtown, museum district, zoo, botanic gardens, Will Rogers, etc. We welcome people from all walks of life and all lifestyles.
That 70's Tow might be only 22-feet long, but check out all the modern amenities we offer:
- Delicious king-size memory foam bed with cool pillow-top topper
- Three kinds of pillows - soft, medium, and firm
- Endless hot water
- Fridge stocked with snacks and drinks
- TV with Roku and subscriptions to Cable TV, Hulu Plus, Netflix, and HBO Now
- High speed internet
- Lots of plugs for your electronic devices
- Android and iPhone charging cords
- White noise machine
- Dining area (may be exchanged for an extra sleeping area)
- Keurig coffee maker and coffees, teas, hot chocolates
- Electric water kettle
- Portable electric induction cook top
- Microwave & toaster
- Dishes and eating utensils
- Cold A/C
- Bathroom with toilet, shower, and sink
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout curtains good for temperature and light control
- A considerable amount of storage in drawers and overhead cabinets
- Bedside fan
- Books and games
- Private yard for hanging out
- Super-duper clean!
Private entry with parking for one small car in driveway (large car on street), private backyard with outdoor seating and a chiminea.
We work from home so we are available most of the time to address any needs or questions you may have. We give you the space to do your own thing and to enjoy your travel experience. If you want to hang out, share good conversation, or learn about our city, we'd love that too if we are available.
It's a trailer, so spaces are small yet comfy and cozy. It may not be a little challenging for xxxl folks, though.
- Be gentle with the glampour. It is old like us. :)
- Smoking allowed outside only.
- Limit 2 guests staying overnight.
- No more than 4 guests on property at anytime.
We are open-minded, friendly, and curious folks who enjoy meeting people from different walks of lives and cultures. We like to be exposed to new ideas and become inspired by others' adventures. We enjoy good food, drink, & conversation. We believe in living simply, having compassion for all, and going on adventures.