Located only 10 minutes away from Blue Mountain Ski Resort, the Village at Blue Mountain. This Chalet is one of the duplex building, It is Rustic old styled Cottage with large spaces. Total 9 Bedrooms with 6 of them in the upper level and 3 in the low level. The chalet has BBQ, Hot Tub, can accommodate up to 20-22 people
4.Check in Procedure
a) On your confirmation letter, you will be instructed to sign in and pick up keys at our office.
b) Upon check in, the Tenant will be required to provide proper ID. Drivers License that is listed on the Rental
Agreement, copy of this Rental Agreement and Confirmation Letter and credit card.
c) You will also be required to sign the following documents, Rules of Conduct, Noise By-Law, Fire
Regulations, Snow Removal and our Pool and or Hot tub waiver if The Rental Property has such amenities.
5.Check in-Out Times
a) CHECK IN 4PM - 8PM,CHECK OUT 11AM
b) If you are going to be later than 8pm, or you are stuck in Traffic please call our office immediately.
early check in and late check out may be arranged based on avaiblities and subject extra fees.
6.Refundable Damage/Cleaning Deposit
HOMEOWNER has provided certain rental units to its tenants in areas that are deemed to be residential by nature and used for residential uses. The Tenant agrees to conduct itself accordingly and in compliance with the rules and regulations set forth in the Rental Agreement.
a) Most Rental Properties are supplied with either gas or wood fireplaces.
b) For wood fireplaces, the Tenant is responsible for their own firewood. Some wood burning logs are not permitted please check without staff.
c) Fires must be supervised at all times and all protective screens/doors must also be used at all times.
a) Check with your rental agent for specific pet friendly Rental Properties. HOMEOWNER does require pets be well contained and not left alone and that pet owners clean the yards.
b) A Pet Fee of $50 will apply for each Rental Term.
All our lodges are nonsmoking. We have provided outdoor ash trays if needed
11. Pools & Hot Tubs
a)HOMEOWNER notifies the Tenant that pools and or hot tubs are unsupervised and are to be used solely at the risk of the
Tenant and their guests.
b) For those units which have private or shared pools and or hot tubs, the Tenant will be required to sign a Pool& hot Tub waiver.
c)HOMEOWNER will clean all pools and hot tubs prior to each rental period. For rentals longer than 4 days, HOMEOWNER will monitor the water quality and exercise its best judgment for further action, based on water quality. If the Tenant has any doubt about water quality, they should contact the management office or its representatives immediately.
d)Covers to pools and hot tubs should be used and locked at all times when not in use particularly overnight. g) HOMEOWNER will not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or deaths that occur during use of pools and or hot tubs.
a) The Tenant will be given at set of keys for the Rental Property of which the Tenant shall not duplicate (or distribute)
whatsoever. If additional keys are required, the Tenant shall request extra keys from HOMEOWNER.
b) Tenant will be required to sign for the number of keys issued at time of check in. Keys are to be returned at time of check out. As these lodges are privately owned, tenants are responsible for lost keys. The property must be re-keyed and the Tenant will be charged the cost of this procedure.
HOMEOWNER will inspect the Rental Property for any damage or loss. The Damage Deposit will be refunded in full if Rental Property is in good standing order. If HOMEOWNER discovers any damage, loss or excessive dirty conditions, the Tenant will be charged from the Damage Deposit for the cost to fix or clean the Rental Property including Management Fees. If the repairs are less than the Damage Deposit, the balance of funds will be refunded upon completion of the repair. If damages are found to be in excess of Damage Deposit, HOMEOWNER reserves the right to charge these additional costs to the credit card on file. If the credit card transaction is declined, HOMEOWNER will then have the right to pursue legal action against the Tenant, which may result in further costs incurred by the Tenant.
The Tenant agrees not to sublet the Rental Property or assign in whole or in part any part of this Agreement. HOMEOWNER agrees to have the Rental Property professionally cleaned at its expense prior to the occupation date.
15. BEFORE CHECK OUT
The Tenant shall maintain, keep and leave the Rental Property, any and all fixtures, not limited to, furnishings, household articles, equipment appliances, TV, BBQ, hot tub, stereos, DVD, kitchen amenities, contained therein or forming part thereof in an ordinary state of cleanliness and in the same good working order as found
on the date of possession, and the Tenant be personally liable for any and all damages, reasonable wear and tear excepted, caused by the Tenant, its guests or employees, servants or agents.
16. UPON DEPARTURE, the Tenant shall :
•immediately remove all personal items,
•clean the unit,
•remove all garbage into garbage bins,
•clean any and all dishes pots and pans,
•clean BBQ grill & ensure its turned off,
•turn heat down to13c and or air conditioning to 26c,
•ensure all lights are turned off, appliances and electronics are shut off, fireplaces are not still burning,
•close and lock all doors and windows.
The Tenant shall keep all garbage well contained in garbage bags within the Rental Property, No Garbage is to be place in the garbage bin unless contained in garbage bags. The garbage bin shall remain locked at all time when not in use. Do not throw away refundable bottlers or cans. Please recycle where recycle bins are provided.
18. RIGHT TO ENTER
The Tenant acknowledges and agrees that HOMEOWNER or its agents/contractors has the right to enter the Rental
Property for the purposes of cleaning, maintenance, repairs, during normal business hours.
The Tenant shall not make alterations, construct or decorate any parts contained within the Rental Property without the prior written consent of HOMEOWNER. The Tenant shall notify HOMEOWNER immediately and provide written notice of any accident or other defect that has occurred during the Term.
Both parties agree not to release any personal information regarding the Tenant, the Homeowner and the property, including but not limited to the name, the address or the detail of the rental property on public forums without written content from the other party.
20. Tenant shall hold harmless, indemnify and defend Landlord/homeowner, and its employees, agents and contractors, from all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, causes of action, claims and/or judgments arising by reason of any death, bodily injury, personal injury or property damage resulting from (i) any cause or causes whatsoever occurring in or about or resulting from an occurrence in or about the Premises during the Lease Term, (ii) the negligence or willful misconduct of Tenant or its guests or visitors
21. EXPEDITED EVICTION;
In the event the Tenant violates any of the conditions within this Agreement, HOMEOWNER may enter the Rental Property and terminate this Agreement. Upon termination, issue an eviction notice, Tenant shall vacate the Rental Property and forfeit any rents and damage deposits as set forth within.
1. # OF GUESTS Each lodge has specific guest occupancy regulations. If additional guests are found occupying the premises, the Tenant will be charged $100 per additional person per night and/or have their contracted terminated immediately;
2. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY Use of the Rental Property for any illegal activity including but not limited to the
possession of illegal drugs, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons under the legal drinking age within the property or in and around any pools or hot tubs that are part of the Rental Property;
3. HOUSE PARTIES / ARE NOT ALLOWED The Tenant understands that HOMEOWNER has provided the Rental Property based on the information provided in that the Tenant is representative of a company, and responsible adults over the minimum age requirements as set by each property;
4. PROM/AFTER PROM GROUPS ARE STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED any group or groups found to have misrepresented this fact will not be allowed access and will be evicted and charged with fraud if to be found during the rental period;
5. NEIGHBOURS If the Tenant causes damage to the Rental Property or to any of the neighboring properties;
6. NOISE BY-LAW Any violations that are subject to the zero tolerance noise By-Laws govern by the Town of The
Blue Mountains. Prior to 7am and no later than 11pm. By-laws can also be found on our website;
7. MISREPRESENTATION Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of rental fee and
Tenant will not be permitted to check in or will be evicted if such false information is found during the rental period; and
8. MATERIAL BREECH of the Agreement, Noise By-Law, Rules of Conduct or Code of Ethics, which in the sole determination of HOMEOWNER results in damage to the Rental Property, personal injury to Tenants, disturbance of neighbors rights, violations of criminal laws (other than those listed within). If HOMEOWNER is called to the Rental Property for any material breech a $500 penalty will be applied to the Tenants damage deposit
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 45 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น