Centrally located. Close to Staples Center & the Los Angeles Convention Center. This one bedroom duplex w/ private backyard is walking distance to the Los Angeles Convention Center, Staples Center, LA Live, Microsoft Theatre. Garage parking, which is truly a luxury in the downtown area. Close to the 10 & 110 freeways, giving you convenient access to Hollywood and Santa Monica. Comfortable, clean and practical space for travelers looking for something centrally located.
Located on a quiet residential street a few blocks from the LA Convention Center, this historic colorful Spanish style duplex is great for experienced travelers wanting to stay close to downtown while immersed in the local flavor. This quiet space is CLEAN, private, with all the comforts of home. It also has a private outdoor backyard with seating. One garaged parking space will be provided. Perfect for those in town for conventions, concerts, and conferences.
Less than 15 min walk to the Staples Center and LA Live.
Near to the 110 & 10 freeways
Uber and Lyft available 24 hours a day and always less than 5 min away.
Beds/Bedroom - There is 1 Queen size bed in the bedroom that can sleep 2. One large sofa in the living room can sleep 1 person(comfortably). 1 super comfy Queen size futon in the front room that sleeps 2.
Clean linens, pillows, and blankets are provided.
Kitchen - Prepare yourself a gourmet, delicious meal! Large, bright, fully equipped kitchen with bistro table and two stools. Kitchen appliances include gas range stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, nonstick cookware set, 14-piece knife set, food storage.
Bathroom: Ample fresh towels, hand towels, washcloths, hair dryer, shampoo & conditioner, Bliss body wash & body scrub, Dove bar soap & body wash, cotton balls, Q-Tips, mouthwash, and hair ties are all provided complimentary.
• Accomodates 4
2 queen size beds
• The entire 700 square foot duplex is
• One garaged parking space!! for a mid-size car in a shared private 2-car garage
• FREE high speed WiFi
• 32 inch smart TV in the bedroom with cable
• 60 inch 1080P TV in the living room with FREE Cable, Apple TV, Fire TV, Netflix, Hulu Etc.
• Master bedroom with Queen sized bed, High-quality linens
• Full-service kitchen provides basic cooking essentials, full-sized refrigerator, new gas range/oven, microwave, toaster
• Full bathroom with shower/tub combo (medicine cabinet for toiletries)
• All the essentials provided, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrushes, mouthwash, cotton balls, q-tips
• Hair Dryer
• Pleasant private backyard patio with seating area (smoking OK here)
• Living room with large queen size futon bed
• Full-Size Refrigerator stocked with water
• Microwave, Full-Size Stove
• Toaster, Starbucks Verismo coffee maker
• Iron and ironing board, garment steamer all provided
• Full-size wardrobe with ample space to hang all of your clothes
• Air conditioning and Heat
• Wireless printer/scanner and document shredder if you need to print out tickets, directions, etc.
• Snack basket
• Lots of extra fluffy towels
• Hardwood Floors
• Quiet neighborhood
The entire place is yours to enjoy. Use of all areas and appliances as desired. 24-hour guest check in upon request. One garaged parking space provided for small/medium car.
I will be in contact a few days prior to your arrival to inquire about your arrival time. I will meet you at the property to give you the keys and show you around. I am also available throughout your stay 24/7 by phone, text, and through the Airbnb app.
It is very important that you check out by 11am on the day of your departure so we have enough time to get the place ready for the next guests. A late check out is occasionally possible with prior approval at no charge.
Garage door opener for the parking space will also be located in the lock box. Please note there will be a 75$ fee for any lost keys or garage door opener.
-It is extremely quiet here at night, with that being said, please be
mindful of my neighbors (who are really awesome btw) and KEEP NOISE LEVELS DOWN AFTER MIDNIGHT.
A parking space will be provided for one compact to mid-size car only. Please park on the RIGHT-HAND side of the garage. Larger vehicles i.e. SUV and truck will not fit and will have street parking only.
-Upon check out, leave the keys and garage door opener inside and manually lock the door on your way out ($75 fee for losing these)
Please wash all dishes and take out all trash prior to departing.
I was born and raised in Los Angeles. My innate curiosity drives me to explore. I constantly look out for new adventures and off the beaten path curiosities to do around my city. As a Corporate Flight Attendant, I am also a seasoned business traveller with a keen eye for details. Responsible for hundreds of guests, my focus is always on making people feel welcomed and comfortable. I am excited to be a new host and welcome you into my home.