Our clean and cozy studio is centrally located on a quiet street in historical Kaimuki Town - it's far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, but close enough to some of the best bars, restaurants, and sites that O'ahu has to offer.
1) No smoking!!! We have a zero-tolerance policy for smokers. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who violates this policy. Essentially if you're a smoker, this isn't the place for you.
2) No illegal drugs or banned substances allowed. 'Nuff said.
3) No unauthorized guests. One night stands or new friends are strictly forbidden.
4) Pets are not allowed on the property.
5) Please remove shoes before entering the home. It's not only a local custom, but it's a courtesy to us and the other Airbnb guests who reside down below.
6) Please clean up after yourself. We're not a maid service. We're not your Mother. We’d appreciate it if you’d to treat the space like it was your own.
7) Please abide by the quiet hours. Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM - 7:30 AM. If you are chatting, watching movies, or having wine/cold brew between these hours, we ask you to keep the noise to a reasonable level.
8) Please, no stomping or slamming doors.
9) Please turn off all lights, electronics, AC units, etc. before leaving the home.
10) Please respect and have an open mind for us, the space, the environment, and for yourself. Mahalo Nui Loa!!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 220 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Aloha, were Shane and Annie. We consider ourselves very lucky to be able to call Hawaii our home. We're easy-going, love to travel, and like to enjoy a great brew or two from time to time. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Mahalo!!!