Apartment for 5 persons on the second floor of the house with beautiful sea view from balcony.
Two bedrooms (one with the double bad and one with 3 single beds)
Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, kettle water, toaster ...)
Bathroom with shower.
Nice balcony with sea view.
A shared garden with a seating area and barbecue facilities and swimming pool is at guests disposal.
My place is good for couples and families (with kids).
Our house and our garden are surrounded by greenery (there are lot of olive trees). It is very quiet place because there is no traffic. In the area of our house and in the garden there are a lot of places where children can play. We have little stone house next to the pool and there is a billard table, table football and a sandbox where children can play.
In front of these little stone house is a large wooden table and benches and 3 grill that our guests can use.
In front of the pool is an outdoor shower where guests can take a shower before entering the pool. Around the pool are deck chairs that are also available to our guests.
Below the house we have a private parking for our guests.
Guests have acces to swimming pool area, garden and grill place that is shared with our other guests.
We have our private free parking!
We live in the same house where our apartments are, so we will welcome the guests and give them the key and we are available to all their questions.
Night rest lasts from 23pm to 8am and day rest from 14pm to 16pm during which time is forbidden to create noise and disturb other guests and neighbors.
Most important advantage is the combination of peace and proximity of town Zadar with which is connected by many ferryboat lines. Unlike many more famous tourist destination along the Adriatic coast or islands, Ugljan is not overcrowded nor does suffer from hordes of tourists due to the fact that it was never developed for massive tourism. That is his biggest advantage.
If you are looking for party island or resort this isn’t the place for you! Here you’ll find peace, crystal clear sea, place for your towel on the beach, normal prices, kind people and authentic island life.
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Upon arrival, submit a copy of the application to the property owner.
If you came directly to the apartment submit identification documents of all guests to the property owner for registering with the tourist agency.
The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. Towels and bed linen are included in the price and the property owner will change them every 7 days. Please keep your apartment clean and in order during your stay. The property owner is not required to clean and tidy up.
We kindly ask you to take out the garbage daily during the summer.
Smoking is forbidden in the bedrooms. Please consider the possible fire danger.
3. The property owner has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
4. The property owner is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in her or his power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
5. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the property owner and the agency have the right to cancel the accommodation.
6. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the property owner's permission. This rule does not apply to the electric appliances for personal care.
7. Noise and rumble are not welcomed in the house, particularly during the sleeping time between 23:00 and 08 am in the morning.
You are obliged to mannerly behaviour both adults and children, for child supervision during their playtime, for draught making and door battering.
8. Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps.
Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
Please close all the doors and windows when out so there would be no damage in case of storm, lighting or draught.
Turn off water taps, power, gas.
9. Persons who are not the houseguests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliences without explicit consent of the property owner. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the property owner and agency have the right to cancel accommodation.
If absent from the premises for longer than 2 days, please inform the property owner or the agency.
10. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the property owner to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
11. At the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the rented room or apartment until 10 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of 50 % of the daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
12. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the property owner or agency cancels accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
13. If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved.
14. It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the property owner will be resolved through police intervention.
The House Rules follow the custom and practice of the catering and tourism industry.
Thank you for being our guests! We wish you a pleasant stay!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 15 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น