Our place is good for couples, families (with kids), and large groups.
Our place is close to Pinecrest Lake, Dodge Ridge, Jamestown, Sonora, Columbia, Murphys, and Mi Wok.
You'll love our place because of it's open floor plan that allows you to enjoy your company inside or out on the spacious deck. We are 5 mins from downtown Twain Harte, which has lots of restaurants and activities such as golfing, miniature golf, tennis courts, skateboard park, and a public pool.
Our cabin gives you a mountain feel yet still close enough to town with enough room for everyone!
Family Room: Has the gas fireplace, L Shaped Sofa, Recliner Chair, and Pool Table
Bedroom 1 and 2 have 1 full size bed in each room
Bedroom 3: Queen Beds has a large closet (no TV)
Loft: Has a 1 Queen size bed 2 twin beds and a pull out couch
Bathroom: Full Bath, towels are under sink
Mini Bar Area off Kitchen which includes mini fridge and glassware.
Kitchen: Full Kitchen (excludes spices & cooking oil)
The guests will have access to the entire house except for 1 bedroom and 1 closet that is already excluded from the description and will not impact your stay at the house.
We have a lock box for key in which you will be given your code prior to check in as well as your check out.
And if a problem should arise, there is someone you can contact to help, otherwise enjoy the privacy!
I would stop off in Sonora at Safeway located at 1291 Sanguinetti Rd, Sonora, CA 95370 (it will be cheaper than the Twain Harte Market) We do not have an ice machine but we do have ice trays so pick up a bag if you think you will need it for your drinks.
The Family Rm - DVD is thru the Bose system.
- No Pets Inside the house unless discussed with hostess
- No Outside Camp Fires
- Renters Must Be 21 or Older
- Use Recycling Bins for Bottles, Plastics, and Cans (located outside)
- If furniture is moved during stay, please put back all furniture where it was originally located. (i.e. chairs, sofas, and tables) There will be a charge if furniture is not put back to it's proper place.
- Do Not Move Pool Table or take furniture apart.
- Empty Refrigerator
- Empty ALL trash cans inside house
- All garbage is to be taken outside and placed in garbage cans.
- All garbage on outside patio / BBQ area needs to be picked up and placed in garbage cans.
- Turn off all lights in house and deck at check out
- Sunday Departure or Sunday Occupants are asked to take trash to the street side for EARLY Pick Up Monday AM.
***Although we do not permit smoking in our cabin, outside cigarette butts need to be properly disposed and not flicked on the property***