Stay across the street from The Bean and Millennium Park! Walk to the Magnificent Mile, Grant Park, Soldier Field and museums, theater and L train! 3 beds total: 1 queen bed in the first bedroom, 1 more queen bed in the second bedroom, and queen sofa sleeper in the living room! 1 bathroom and a full kitchenette!
Exclusive tower location, feet from The Bean and the Loop L Train! Local guidebook telling you what to hit and skip! We're from Chicago. We live here. We know the place, and we have an opinion! This is your best option for an amazing base to explore Chicago, with 5 others!
Three beds! Both bedrooms offer one queen bed. Sofa sleeper in the living room! Linens provided! Big closets with hangers, plus iron and board!
One bathroom with a shower! Towels, soap, shampoo, and hair dryer provided!
Living room with HDTV with cable, wifi throughout the apartment!
Full kitchenette! Pots and pans, silverware, plates and dishes are here for you!
Oversized windows! Extra-high ceilings! In-building laundry!
My rates and minimum stays change constantly - every night is different! Put your dates in the calendar, with the number of guests, and what you see is what you'll pay! Discounts are automatically applied for stays 7 nights or longer. No other discounts are available, sorry!
I have several apartments in the same building - each is it's own space! Model unit is shown.
The maximum occupancy in this apartment is six.
Typically, guests can get the keys and drop their bags in the apartment as early as 12PM. My cleaners do need until 4PM to do their work, so we ask that you give them space and return again after 4.
Unfortunately I do not have anywhere to hold bags after your stay - sorry!
Late check-out may be available for an additional fee, and is not guaranteed until 24 hours before departure.
Parking is NOT AVAILABLE with this unit. Luckily there are TONS of places to park right downtown! I recommend using the SPOTHERO website and smartphone app, accessible via their website and the Apple App Store and G-Play Store; search for our building’s address (given at time of booking), plug in the dates you want to park, and your reservation will be taken care of! Rates and availability may vary based on what’s happening in the area, particularly during major events. There are valet, covered, and street parking options available - be SURE to use the filters to find exactly what you’re looking for - and please be aware that most spots in The Loop DO NOT offer in-and-out privileges. Book ASAP - if you wait until the day you arrive, it might be sold out! Please, please, PLEASE, DO NOT try to find free parking downtown. You won’t find any. You’ll get super frustrated. You’ll waste a TON of time.
Do not EVER leave a car unattended in front of the building - you'll be ticketed right away, we don't want that!
The apartment is yours - you won't be sharing with anyone except your own group! There are no common building amenities.
We are there for you throughout your stay! You'll be greeted in person by a real human, you're not playing hide and seek with lock boxes!
If you have any questions or needs during your stay, feel free to ask the front desk, or text the number found in the guidebook, provided in the apartment upon arrival!
If you're locked out, please contact the building's front desk, as only they can issue new keys!
Showings during your stay for potential leasing tenants may occur.
เลขที่ใบอนุญาตหรือหมายเลขจดทะเบียนCity registration pending
I take the following house rules seriously. All guests staying are expected to follow them - please do not make me ask you or your guests to leave by violating them.
- If you are locked out, please contact the security guard at the front desk directly, not me. They are the only ones who can issue keys on-site.
- For any other questions, please send a message VIA TEXT to the number in the guidebook for fastest answers - not airbnb message.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors. Do not knock on anyone else's door. Please limit noise in the hallways. You may not leave your door stopped open.
- To close the apartment door, you may need to swipe the keycard first, then pull the handle down, and close the door. Please check that before contacting security if the door won't close.
- Parties are forbidden. Additional guests beyond those noted in your booking are also not allowed unless I'm informed, in a booking-site message, ahead of time. Six people in the room at once, maximum.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and unit. Smoking will result in a $250 fine per instance. PLEASE DON'T SMOKE! No lit candles or open flames are permitted.
- Please clean up promptly if you cook or bring food into the apartment. We don't want bugs!
- Please wash and dry any dishes and utensils you use.
- Please turn off the air/heat and lights when you depart the unit.
- Please return the keys to the security guard desk when you leave.
- Lost keys will incur a $5 fee for replacement, per key.
- The stairs and fire escapes are for emergencies only! Please do not walk out onto the fire escapes, and please stick to the elevators.
- We truly appreciate you helping us by leaving the apartment in as good condition as possible. Lived-in, totally cool! Destroyed? Not cool. I wouldn't wreck your place, don't wreck mine.
- If there is any damage incurred to the apartment, please notify me immediately. We can almost always work it out if I'm told about damage. If I find unexpected damage, I charge.
- This is your home while you're staying! Please treat it with respect, as if you live here!
- Everything should be great when you arrive, and if you have questions, you need someone to ask - so we greet every guest in person! When you book your stay, I need to know what time you'd like to check-in. Please be on time; if you're late, we'll have to reschedule the check-in time!
- We need to be able to text or call you when you're on the way! Please confirm your mobile phone number once you confirm your reservation; if you don't have a US number, please download the Whats App phone application so we can stay in touch when you're on the way!
Most importantly: enjoy your stay!
No commercial activity or photography/filming projects.
If you're holding a meeting, that MIGHT be okay, but only if everyone attending is staying. We can't have people coming and going.
Any groups that include guests under 21 years of age must have an adult, 30 years old or older, present at all times.
Parents may not book stays for unaccompanied children.
Please be aware, the guest arriving must present photo identification upon arrival for security purposes, which will be photographed to document that we met the correct guest.
Acceptable forms of ID are limited to:
- US or Canadian driver's license
- US state-issued ID card (not student ID)
- US military ID
No other form of ID will be accepted.
If you cannot verify your identity with ID when you arrive, you will not be allowed to proceed to the unit. Only the guest who made the reservation may check-in, unless arranged ahead of time via booking site message. We don't need to see IDs from everyone - just the person who booked, or the person that's been authorized to check-in.
Sorry for the inconvenience, however we feel this is necessary for security and safety purposes.