Tiny, cute, cosy 1 bedroom cottage in Lower Mill Estate. Use of Mill Village heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, lakes. The cottage is good for couples & solo adventurers but can sleep up to 4 people. Recently remodelled, the cottage has 1 bedroom with a small double bed and small single bunk bed above. Sofa bed in Lounge area. Basic but well equipped kitchen, dining area, shower room with washing machine. Fantastic location in a 550 acre nature reserve with outdoor activities, cycling, lakes.
- Must Comply With Lower Mill Estate Rules which will be issued to all guests.
- Heaters MUST be switched OFF when not in use (excessive use may result in lost deposit to fund extra cost).
- Bottled water to be used in Kettle due to very hard water.
- Definitely NO smoking.
- Clean out Log Burner if Used.
- Empty all bins prior to leaving and remove all perishable items.
-Strictly No access to the Mezzanine.
I am a self employed personal tax accountant working from home, which fits in great with my daughter, son, dog and our love of holidays. We love exploring new places and enjoy all types of holidays, including skiing, beach, countryside, safari and city breaks. Our tiny holiday cottage in the Cotswolds is in a fantastic location within the Cotswold Waterpark, which is such a beautiful part of England and provides access to a multitude of activities and places to visit.