Imagining waking up with a spectacularly expansive harbour view. Stay in the bright private room equipped with Queen Bed together with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, and laundry. Towels, bedding are all provided with eco-friendly toiletries. Free WIFI and Netflix could be your entertaining spare time. Reasonably walkable distance to hustle and bustle CBD while enjoying the quiet posh Parnell, the oldest suburb of Auckland. Everything is all ready for you to enjoy now.
P.S. LGBT friendly.
- Waking up with splendid harbour view with stunning Auckland skyline – all yours. In addition to THAT, you'll have access to a full bath (shared), large living room with spacious, sunny eat-in kitchen;
- Spacious sunny balcony (face to North) – get a nice breakfast in the morning OR a glass of wine to enjoy the stunning sunset view;
- Complimentary tea/coffee/milk available throughout the stay;
- Fresh-clean linen and towels ready for use;
- Laundry facility available onsite;
- All kitchen utilities you would expect;
- Free WIFI with complementary entertaining NETFLIX and a big collection of movies;
- Quiet apartment with safe secure access;
- Free parking available all the time either on or off street;
- Wheel-chair friendly with 24/7 lift access.
You can interact with me as much (or as little) as you'd like. I am happy to share all of our favourites with you - in person or over email. Also happy to host folks who want their own space.
Luggage storage is available at both Britomart Transport Centre and the Princes Wharf visitor information centre if you arrive early .
- Much appreciated if you treat this lovely place as if it were your own. This is a no smoking property. No raucous parties and pets.
- The golden rule: treat this place the way you'd want to be treated if you were renting your own place out.
- I’d love to make your experience as comfortable as possible and also I would appreciate that to be thoughtful and considerate to keep common place tidy after using.
- Prompt communication of any issues that may be affecting your stay is appreciated so that I can do everything possible to accommodate your needs.
A well-travelled fun guy has lots of passion for seeking good places to enjoying the eating and for sharing - in a word, a happy foodie.
Shoes lover - you won't get surprised when you see my collections if you know that in advance
To be continued...
(maybe you could help me to add more after you stay at my place =) )