My place is very close to public transport (150m). You can check-in anytime without having to meet me or anyone! There are cafes, restaurants and supermarkets around. You’ll love my place because of the spaciousness. The city center is 2-3 km away. The Corvin Castle in Hunedoara, this one's a must-see (15 min away, there are buses), Ulpia Traiana Sarmizegetusa (about 50 min drive). Most wardrobes are partially filled with clothing, but there's enough room. Blankets, sheets, pillows are inside.
You will like the huge comfy bed and the view from the balcony with the Deva's Citadel.
The apartment is huge, about 65mp. 3 rooms, but so far just two will be usable.
You can try the communist police uniform in the wardrobe to take selfies, inside.
You can listen to music on a 60W 2.1 sound system, but please not loud during late hours.
All rooms are accesible, but use just the queen sized bed and one of the beds from the other two rooms.
There are extra towels, blankets, bed sheets, pillow covers in the drawers.
I will be able to contact you online/phone only.
Might be a bit hot if you close the windows. Though feel free to use the metal fan. If you are a light sleeper you will probably have to close windows on one side of the flat as there are weddings on Saturday nights.
- Very IMPORTANT! After opening the key safe, change the code to something random every time.
- Always leave the 2 keys inside the lock box as backup, I won't be able to open the doors if you lose the backup keys too.
- Taking shoes off when entering, near the coat hangers.
- Smoking allowed only on the stair-case or balcony(with closed door)
- During winter set the temperature to 10 degrees Celsius, when leaving
- Unplug fridge and leave it open.