★ Near Sky Tree.
★ to Narita and Haneda airport on a line.
★ nearest station Hikifune station 5 minutes walk, travel convenience.
★ living room full appliances, 4 minutes large shopping supermarket, drug store loading, street food. For families, couples and friends.
★ accommodation to people from the land of light Genki sightseeing route
Hikifune station 4 minutes walk
Keisei Hikifune station 5 minutes walk
Oshiage Station 10 minutes walk
Sky Tree 12 minutes walk
Travel, living is very convenient,
4 minutes to walk there is a large supermarket,
There are restaurants near the supermarket
Subway to Tokyo to various tourist attractions are very convenient
1) TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.
2) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out. It is no problem to use it whole night when you are in the room.
3) NO smoking inside. Please smoke at the designated place outside in public (or our balcony) only.
4) Only the primary set of TOWELS and SHEET when you check in are free. We have some backup stuff in the storage, they are prepared for next guests. So they are not free to use.
If you do need to use extra stuff, for One towel: JPY 300; for One Sheet: JPY 500.
5) NO PARTY and NO Loud music in the room. We have received complain about music and noise previously. Please don’t bring drinking party at the apartment as there are so many drinking places for you to party.
You will know how Japanese are quiet in the night. If you watch TV or listen to music in the apartment, please respect your neighbor and turn down the volume.
6) DON’T INVITE any unauthorized friends inside the apartment. We had some guests who brought unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
I work full-time so am away from the apartment most of the time,
but am available in the evenings and on weekends to offer advice/suggestions.
Host lives away from the apartment. Besides, guests can get the key via mailbox, so you can check in (after 4pm) / check out(before 10am) anytime you want. That is to say, your privacy is completely protected.
Since host love to travel around the world and interact with people from overseas, please do not hesitate to ask for meeting up :)
Thank you for choosing Jing House from among the many inns (^ ^).
I will explain about the room.
There are two rooms at home, please see the picture.
A large western style room and a small Japanese style room.
Western-style room: 1 double bed You can add and 2 futon.
Japanese style rooms are tatami mats with a height of 60 cm, depending on the shape of the room.
The room in Tokyo is not that big, but up to 6 adults can be accommodated, but 3-4 people live more comfortably.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 64 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น