My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and furry friends (pets).
Having worked in the local tourism industry, I can assist you with accessing the very best Ballarat has to offer.
Both the double and single bedrooms have desks, some storage, wifi and television.
There are two living areas, so you can enjoy private space, beyond the bedrooms to relax.
Your pet is welcome, but must be house trained, well socialised and respect my own pets and furniture!
- Enter by front door only.
- No entry to private areas of the home
- Care must be taken of resident dog and cat. If you do not like animals, do not stay here!
- The house is located in a quiet resdidential street, please take care not to disturb the neighbours if arriving late at night.
- Well trained and socialised dogs are welcome to accompany their owners. Such dogs must have current vaccination certificates and be house trained. If you wish to leave your dog here without you, whilst you are off exploring, I have a huge, well fenced backyard, but your dog must get on well with the resident whippet and cat. An additional pet care fee of $10 per day will apply to dogs left in my care.
- No illegal drugs are to be used, or brought onto the premises.
- Kitchen must be kept clean after use. There is a dishwasher, but pots and pans must be washed by hand.
- No guest visitors! If you wish to meet up with friends who are not staying with you, there is a nearby hotel, within a five minute walk.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My passions are animals, birdwatching, movies, wining and dining, travel and my hometown, Ballarat.
I enjoy travelling to "the wilds of the world", like the Amazon basin, Galapagos and Easter Island, observing animals in their natural habitats and learning about the eco systems that sustain them.
I equally enjoy immersing myself in art galleries and museums, archeological sites and anywhere listed as a UNESCO World Heritage place of significance.
I have recently gotten back into horse riding.
My motto is "travel is an investment in yourself"!