My place is close to restaurants and dining, parks, the city center, bus station . You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the coziness, great nature like atmosphere with no air pollution. Safe neighborhood, fragrant full garden. . My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
- Guests should be preferably vegetarian.
- Guests should be pet friendly. (cats and dogs staying in Garden area)
- Guests are expected to use a clean bed sheet that will be provided when they checked in.
- Guests should put their trash in dustbins found in the common rooms.
- Guests should switch off lights when not in use.
- Quiet hours in the house are from 10pm - 8am. Please be respectful of your neighbors, they may be studying, relaxing, or sleeping
- Upon checking out, please leave the room just as you found it. Please take sheets off the bed, and place in pillowcase with used towels. Put this outside your room before leaving, along with any bagged garbage.
- Be careful not to lose your room key, as there is a $30 fee for replacing all the locks, which will be deducted from your Airbnb deposit.
- Put your name on any items you store in the shared refrigerator.
- No additional guests are allowed other than expected ones.
- Hindu religious temple inside home is not common.
- If you would like a load of laundry washed, you may leave a pillowcase full of your personal laundry outside of your door, to be washed by the house manager. The cost is $5 per load. Otherwise, the washer/dryer is for residents use only.
- Guests are expected to use clean slippers inside home.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.