Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY COUNTRY BREAKFAST and LUNCH or DINNER with your stay.
All our cottages are named after flowers and herbs. We don't have noisy air-conditioners or TV sets, but you'll wake up to nature's splendor in full view right outside your window. Breathe in FRESH, unpolluted air from the abundant trees that surround the property. Experience the serenity of country living. Just GET AWAY FROM IT ALL! This is the perfect moment to yield to the simple joys of life… and practice the ART OF DOING NOTHING.
We have a full-service SPA where you can enjoy relaxing massages and healing by our licensed therapists. Quiet nooks for meditation. A proposal garden. A RESTAURANT serving food that are organically grown (lots of greens and edible flowers freshly picked from our greenhouses!).
There's a BAKERY where bread is made fresh everyday, as well as several shops where you can buy organic plants, fruits, bath products, and a trinket or two to take home. We also offer a free tour to a river nearby where you can take a dip in cool spring water!
BIKES are available to ride around the property at no extra charge (there are only 3 available and they are first come, first serve). We also offer FREE LESSONS on the art of doing nothing: how to meditate, flower arrangements, plant propagation, and raw food recipe lessons.
Wi-Fi is available at the common area, but not in your cottage.
AIRPORT TRANSFER may be arranged for a fee. Just inquire when you book.
Our Bed & Breakfast staff will be at your service during your stay.
- As a guest in our home, please treat the furnishings & décor with the same respect and care as you would in your home. Most of the décor are personal mementos.
- There will be a checklist of inventory at each cottage containing these items, which will be presented to you by the staff. Upon validation, kindly sign the inventory form accordingly. In the event of loss, the value of lost of items will charged to the guests.
- To maintain the serenity of our Bed & Breakfast, the number of guests per room are strictly followed.
- Be considerate of other guests' privacy and enjoyment. Refrain from making loud noises especially at night. Loud & boisterous behavior may force the management to discontinue your stay without refund. This is also our way of protecting your privacy and personal enjoyment.
- Your stay comes with complimentary breakfast and dinner. A full country breakfast is served from 8:00 to10:00am. Dinner is served from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- As a haven of health and wellness, every cottage is a non-smoking room including all dining and massages facilities. If you feel like having a smoke, proceed to the parking lot and throw your cigarette butts in the trash bins.
- Friends of guests are only allowed into the cottages with proper notification to the management. They may stay until 8:00pm. Guest shall be responsible for the behavior of their visitors and shall ensure compliance with the house rules.
- Guests are allowed to bring a reasonable amount of alcoholic drinks (with corkage fee) for their own consumption. Hard drinks, illegal drugs and substances are strictly prohibited.
- Guests who are found guilty of bringing in illegal drugs and substances will be subject to legal action.
- Have a pleasant stay at Sonya’s Bed & Breakfast. Please leave your keys at the front desk when you check out.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น