ผู้เข้าพัก 12 คน
Historical home built in 1890. Large corner lot with fenced yard, off street parking and lots of space. 5 bedrooms, 2 bath and a sunroom, sleeps 12. Large deck perfect for grilling and chilling. Wi-Fi, cable, fireplace and an outdoor shower are just a few amenities. King size suite, 2 queen beds, 1 full bed and 1 twin set. 2 bedrooms are conjoined, and doors to upstairs balcony.
House has high ceilings, large bedrooms and plenty of living space for the entire family to enjoy.
Guests have FULL ACCESS to the house.
Owner is available 24/7 via phone call or text to assist with any issues.
- We do not rent to anyone under the age of 23. In addition, an adult must be present on the property at all times. This is strictly enforced.
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guest that are allowed to stay the night is twelve (12), and the maximum number of people on the property at any time is twenty (20). If over twenty (20) people are found on the property, NO deposit will be refunded and renter will be charged $35 for each an additional person.
- No “Wild Parties” or "Events" allowed.
- Drive way parking and street parking is permitted. Please do not park cars behind the gate, or on the grass.
- Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Security Deposit: The security deposit is for damages or other related issues and will be refunded within seven (7) days after checkout provided there are no deductions due.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Galveston is our home away from. Galveston Island is just off the Texas Gulf Coast, approximately 45 minutes from Houston. Galveston offers so much to do and see from its’ sandy beaches, to Moody Gardens, Galveston Island Railroad Museum, Haak Vineyards and Winery, Lone Star Flight Museum, Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum, Seawolf Park, Strand National Historic Landmark District, Texas Seaport Museum, Old Red Original Medical School Building, Bolivar Ferry, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Pleasure Pier, and Night clubs. Galveston is definitely famous for its many seafood restaurants, such as Bubba Gumps Joe’s crab Shack and Landry’s just to name and few. But, the funs not over until you have experienced Galveston’s Mardi Gras parade and much more! We offer discounts for cruisers…. And babies stay free!!!